Show your Accuracy International

geek

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're reading this and thinking "Christ, I wish I could afford one!", the NRA at Bisley now have several AI rifles available to rent. (2x AT, 1x AE) I think it's around £34 per day.

TI8la3D.jpg

BWtJTOT.jpg

• 9 months later...
On 3/2/2019 at 12:06 AM, Villadave59 said:

Fantastic getting youngsters into shooting love the setup,is the union flag cerokote?

Yep, Its the same colour as the Vortex Optic, the green is 'as close to sage green without infringing'

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, markymark said:

Fine choice. You happy? What did you go for, 6.5 creedmoor?  

308  but the 6.5C will be coming soon 

Will be when the bipod and mod turn up  .. then its a day off in the week and down (or up) to Bisley

Shot one in 338 in Czech (Dave on here ) and after talking myself out of one (cost) i shot one at Bisley . So got a good idea what to expect ..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/2/2018 at 7:54 PM, Anaxes said:

If you're reading this and thinking "Christ, I wish I could afford one!", the NRA at Bisley now have several AI rifles available to rent. (2x AT, 1x AE) I think it's around £34 per day.

TI8la3D.jpg

BWtJTOT.jpg

It's a shame they didn't make the AX pod the colours to match all there stocks.. of coarse the black one works with all colours..

• 2 weeks later...

Guys I’m not sure if your aware but Alan or Cheetor on here is doing AI AR pistol grip conversions for your AX, AT or AXMC. I love my thumbhole on my AT but something about the grip on the AX has always bugged me. Never been as comfy as AR grips I’ve put on chassis systems or my old KRG W3. 

Really well engineered, it’s an custom machined aluminium trigger guard that the AR grip bolts to. It’s secured using the trigger bolts then the stock AI skins have been custom trimmed and painted to the same colour to your AI. 

The mod only takes around 20mins to install and is fully reversible back to standard in a flash.

I’m very happy.

If interested contact:

Alan Forster at gtac.engineeringservices@gmail.com FB: https://www.facebook.com/GTAC-Engineering-Services-2382645512025164

D4418543-3CA9-429B-9442-18B5DA67119C.jpeg

29B6218F-538B-4352-A3F5-95AA40FD35DD.jpeg

4A8BF81B-F231-4414-8A47-B03C89DAA882.jpeg

3250134A-50F9-4B70-A6CC-174E00C646A9.jpeg

F8DEC6AB-4983-458A-B8D6-55D897BDD985.jpeg

7659F997-9014-4E6B-A05B-2E35E97C3898.jpeg

976B20DC-55EF-4205-82CA-10F68F414046.jpeg

9 hours ago, Malinois said:

Any good on the AIAW?

Anyone doing that to an AW wants their knackers chopping off.

The stock sides [original ones] for the AW are no longer made, but the new style stock sides as in the pics are made to fit the AW. Use them, and keep your old skins whole ...PLEASE...

A very nice looking Kit that Alan.

1 hour ago, baldie said:

The stock sides [original ones] for the AW are no longer made, but the new style stock sides as in the pics are made to fit the AW. Use them, and keep your old skins whole ...PLEASE...

Thanks, Dave.

I wanted to provide an option for people that wanted to use AR hand grips on their AI rifles for what ever reason. The kit fits without any modifications to the rifle and the new stock sides allow people to retain their existing covers and return to standard spec at any time.

As you have said Dave, no need to alter existing hard to get rifle furniture.

Alan

1 hour ago, baldie said:

Us lefties have to consider all options after the debacle I had with a certain UK AI supplier trying to convert my Thumbhole chassis to a pistol grip. 

I bought an AIAW left handed folder last week in green. Been offered double to sell it. Is it rare or something :)

5 hours ago, baldie said:

Us lefties have to consider all options after the debacle I had with a certain UK AI supplier trying to convert my Thumbhole chassis to a pistol grip. 

I bought an AIAW left handed folder last week in green. Been offered double to sell it. Is it rare or something :)

1BCF681F-6A1C-4708-BCBB-6D137103B2C8.jpeg

2F0DAEE5-E2F7-4C79-9783-5EE01D0030A1.jpeg