Question on possible new threads

geek

Dear forum members,

There has been discussion on a thread recently about missing post, and this has remined me of a thread I started some time ago but somehow when missing / or was removed (not sure which?)

I (sure others do too), am interested in what rifles / shotguns other forum members have, what they are used for etc. Many other forums will have particular threads related to pictures of rifles which meet a specific criteria or specific topics be it Centrefire, rimfire, underlever, shotguns, etc.

Therefore I would like to start a number of specific threads to see that others have, would this be 1) acceptable and 2) of interest? Comments and thoughts welcome.

My initial thoughts of "Show your ......" are (what are yours?):

Accuracy International (AE, AW, AT, AX, AICS) - within the tactical thread (this seems a common interest / aspiration of many)

Ruger Precision Rifle - within the tactical thread (a popular new rifle)

Rimfire

Straightpull (AR type, Steyr Aug (don't seem to see many of these), etc) - within the tactical thread

Shotguns - section 1 and Shotguns - section 2

One advantage of this would be that it would place the pictures of a particular type of rifle within a common thread and not spread amongst many. Maybe even a new pictures subsection (as that previously created for Prepping)?

Accepted that there is a thread for sponsors http://ukvarminting.com/forums/forum/76-precision-riflesmiths-showcase/, but these would be for anyone.

Thoughts?

Archived