I'd get a Atec cm4 if I were you they moderate well around the same weight, and if you ever get any issues Jackson rifles back up is undoubtedly better than Roedale after sales..

As I said Ive already bought it , Ive never tried the ATec and Jackson are 600 miles from me so a carrier would be expensive as opposed to a short car journey , not that theres much to go wrong with a mod so long as they dont burn out , I`ll try it soon and see how it goes , so long as it quiet enough not to need ear defenders I`ll be happy. :)

As I said Ive already bought it , Ive never tried the ATec and Jackson are 600 miles from me so a carrier would be expensive as opposed to a short car journey , not that theres much to go wrong with a mod so long as they dont burn out , I`ll try it soon and see how it goes , so long as it quiet enough not to need ear defenders I`ll be happy. :)

Anything other a 22LR you should still wear ear defenders, even for the mighty .17HMR... centrefires, it's a must unless you don't value your hearing.

Archived