WT1 series thermal rifle scope pricing.

CliveWard

Hi All,

Unfortunately due to increased costs we are having to increase the price of the WT1 series thermal rifle scopes. The increase will come into affect on 1 November.

The new prices, including VAT will be:

WT1 50-3 £3850

WT1 75-3 £4100

WT1 75-6 £5450

Any orders placed and paid before 1st November will be fulfilled at the old pricing, regardless of stock.

If you are thinking of buying one of these, you need to do it now!

Cheers

Clive

• 3 weeks later...

are these the same as the one's starlight had at the BSS last year? if so had a play..got to say we was not impressed...not for the money he was asking. the pulsar stuff we all thought was better value for money.. clives prices are much more realistic for the product

are these the same as the one's starlight had at the BSS last year? if so had a play..got to say we was not impressed...not for the money he was asking. the pulsar stuff we all thought was better value for money.. clives prices are much more realistic for the product

I can't comment on if they are the same units, but from the video from the 'other' unit the performance certainly looked well below that of the WT1. All I can offer is that we have a specification for quality and performance that our WT1 units are manufactured to but I do know that there are dealers in China offering units at lower pricing than we can get direct from the factory for units that are below specification due to the variances in FPA performance.

We have been pretty ruthless with the pricing and margins on the WT1s to get this level of performance available at a sensible price. When compared side by side even the WT1 50-3 is a better scope than the XD75 (and cheaper) and the WT1 75-3 is easily twice the scope for only a few hundred quid more, not a few thousand or even ten thousand more for some products!

Cheers

Clive

it looks identical just had another look...and starlight lists it with the same spec..in my experience things coming out off china and Russia can vary a lot even when listed with the same spec..i presume the FPA is made in china? been told pulsar will be using 17 micron cores in all themal products in the near future...had a peep at the XQ50 was very good..

had a peep on the net found a MH-75-3 looks identical to clives and starlight's...the factory only lists these units with the same spec as listed at clive's and starlights sites....had a look seen the same scope from 2 other vendors but cant seem to find the scope listed with a lower spec...

What is the best way to contact you given I have tried countless times though your web site email then the answer service you use all to no avail!

This to mr ward.

Hi Montey,

Sorry over the couple of days you tried to contact us, I was off with a Kindey infection. I've sent an e-mail with the info you need.

Cheers

Clive

What is the best way to contact you given I have tried countless times though your web site email then the answer service you use all to no avail!

This to mr ward.

Hi Montey,

Sorry over the couple of days you tried to contact us, I was off with a Kindey infection. I've sent an e-mail with the info you need.

Cheers

Clive

it looks identical just had another look...and starlight lists it with the same spec..in my experience things coming out off china and Russia can vary a lot even when listed with the same spec..i presume the FPA is made in china? been told pulsar will be using 17 micron cores in all themal products in the near future...had a peep at the XQ50 was very good..

We've suffered from this for many years with various manufacturers. We spec a unit from the factory and then some clever cloggs starts bringing in the standard 'domestic' spec from one of the factories local country resellers and consumers get the hump when it's not as good. :huh:

We use the Ulis 17 micron FPAs to a certain quality spec in our WT1 and they are just excellent.

Cheers

Clive

Hi All,
Unfortunately due to increased costs we are having to increase the price of the WT1 series thermal rifle scopes. The increase will come into affect on 1 November.
The new prices, including VAT will be:
WT1 50-3 £3850
WT1 75-3 £4100
WT1 75-6 £5450
Any orders placed and paid before 1st November will be fulfilled at the old pricing, regardless of stock.
If you are thinking of buying one of these, you need to do it now!
Cheers
Clive

just had a peep on clives website the prices on the WTI'S have not changed :D

just had a peep on clives website the prices on the WTI'S have not changed :D

I've been unexpectedly away from work due to illness so there has been an impromptu price increase amnesty. :o Correct pricing has been updated now. :mellow:

Hi Clive thanks for the email I hope your on the mend I look forward to discussing my needs on my return to the uk.

No problem at all Montey. Have a great trip and see you on your return.

Cheers

Clive

Archived