MTC Mamba Help

Phillywilly72

Hi Phil, you'd better asking that question on the NVUK forum most of the add on stuff is E700 based which you can build yourself for not to much money and get near Drone performance for not much money, i know this because it was the route i took until i could afford a Drone pro, i have 2 of them now, but an E700 based camera system with a decent illuminator is good for 350 yards + and the Mtc Scope is ideal for that.

i had one on a .243 for ages with no Zero shift, and it done the job fine.

Kevgun

Where can I go to learn more about this scope and scopes in general

I have the same question regarding scopes, rings and mounts as Phil.

I've spent a few hours reading the posts but haven't found any "beginners" type info either

On the NV front its a different story, as recommended go to http://nightvisionforumuk.com/ great bunch of people and stacks of great info but be warned .... its seriously addictive

I have the same question regarding scopes, rings and mounts as Phil.

I've spent a few hours reading the posts but haven't found any "beginners" type info either

On the NV front its a different story, as recommended go to http://nightvisionforumuk.com/ great bunch of people and stacks of great info but be warned .... its seriously addictive

The MTC scopes are good for the money,what caliber rifle are you using it on i had one on my old 223 it shot well for the 3 years i had it then moved up on a better scope got a Swarovski Z6I now. If you have the SCB reticle which has a floating cross in the middle and a xmas tree of hold over lines below it was designed for airgun shooting in mind hence Small Caliber Ballistic - SCB best off zeroing it first say @ 100yards then try each line aiming at the the same point, it should shoot higher the more you move down the reticle ,try 2 shots per line then measure the difference from aim point to impact ,then get your ballistics for your bullets at ranges and see if you can match them up or try Strelok app on your mobile its very good,Just leave your side focus on 100yards as they are not that fussy to 200yards for focus. I'm sure some of the more experienced people on here can give more info but hope it helps.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks guys, i dont have the SCB version but have a IR dot floating in the middle of some simple cross hairs. Just the way i like it as sometimes there can be too much going on and by then the target has moved on. Will check out the night vision page. And for reference I think the scope is great and crystal clear through the daytime but it does struggle a bit at dusk, but then that might be the case for all scopes I just haven't used that many others enough to judge against. :)

Archived