DCR Trigger adjustment

Hi, I have a second hand DCR top safety trigger.

Anyone please tell me how to adjust it?

I could play with the.two screws but would rather know for sure.

I have email DCR but no reply.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Must have gone to a lot of time and efforts to bring these triggers out. After care is less important!

Of course,any Research and Development is costly,as is commercially viable manufacture and perhaps marketing.

It is essential to have a product.

Does it end there?

No ; after sales advice is relatively cheap- eg one reasonably detailed and carefully written set of instructions is probably less than two hours time,and copying such a sheet is a few pence-or put on web site.

That allows easy informed replies,and a properly functioning trigger in use-which should do no harm to further sales,compared to non reply to legitimate queries,let alone mitigate potentially harmful/costly litigation (ask Remington!)

Customer satisfaction matters,as a good business issue (sigma six if you want a spuriously fancy rationale-but the basics are simple).

"take it or leave it" invites the second option,and savvy customers will eventually opt for better supported

/reputation alternatives.

Not to reply to a legitimate product enquiry, is also simply rude,at any level;there may be a glitch in the messaging,of course.

gbal

as i say i can only appologise i have only just found some emails in the spam box for some reason, yes aftersales is a huge part of selling a product and i like to think we are normally on the ball with this so please exept my appologise

and do not hasitate to ring me on 01548856742

Archived