Accuracy international 6mm br mags?

kimbo65

The 6mmBr magazines were made for a specific model and won't work in either AX or AW actions.

The rifles are quite rare. I have a mag for one, and had the chance of one of the rifles a few years back, and stupidly didn't buy it.

I have a magazine conversion prototype ongoing to convert AICS 10 round mags for 6mmBr. These will work, but are some way off production yet.

The 6mmBr magazines were made for a specific model and won't work in either AX or AW actions.

The rifles are quite rare. I have a mag for one, and had the chance of one of the rifles a few years back, and stupidly didn't buy it.

I have a magazine conversion prototype ongoing to convert AICS 10 round mags for 6mmBr. These will work, but are some way off production yet.

Which model was it Dave I never knew they did a 6mmBr

Thats the really rare one. Look at the action port length.

I,m pretty sure the one I had a chance of was a cooper match.

The mags were entirely different to the one in the pic.

I´ve seen that photo before. Wonder why they shortened the entire action, too. It would bee cool if they kept the overall length and shortened only the bolt&port, lengthening the barrel tenon in turn. Suppose this saved more weight, though, as it was certainly made as a CISM swan song.

Archived