NV monocular

Pablo

It's the best bang for your buck NV monocular available at the moment

If you buy from Sure24 use the MONO20 discounr code at the checkout and you'll get it for £159 +VAT

Alternatively, search E Bay for "6x50 night vision monocular" and you'll find the same product for a bit less.

It's exactly the same product as the Bushnell Equinox 6x50 monocular.

Cheers

Bruce

• 3 weeks later...

Yes i got 1 ,fitted a T20 to the weaver rail as the built in I/R eats battery life .Great long range n/v for a budget price.Not too heavy and the set up includes charger and leads for watching any video on your T.V or laptop

It's the best bang for your buck NV monocular available at the moment

If you buy from Sure24 use the MONO20 discounr code at the checkout and you'll get it for £159 +VAT

Alternatively, search E Bay for "6x50 night vision monocular" and you'll find the same product for a bit less.

It's exactly the same product as the Bushnell Equinox 6x50 monocular.

Cheers

Bruce

I can't see any spec on the display, often it seems the video capture footage is so much better/clearer than the view through the eyepiece.

I use a Bresser with a t20 & doubler and its effective even if the view is pretty crap, how much better is this one? For example, is the view through the eyepiece as good say as the latest Photons or better? I would like to upgrade my spotter but would it be worth it from what I have already?

I can't see any spec on the display, often it seems the video capture footage is so much better/clearer than the view through the eyepiece.

I use a Bresser with a t20 & doubler and its effective even if the view is pretty crap, how much better is this one? For example, is the view through the eyepiece as good say as the latest Photons or better? I would like to upgrade my spotter but would it be worth it from what I have already?

I've just aquired a Bushnell Equinox, and stuck TR50 IR on it. It's effectively the same as the Sure unit.

I can't compare it with any other hand held, but I can say the Photon (with NM800) is better. I'm happy with it though, it's a good unit for the cash, but a bolt on IR Is essential, for more distance and clarity, and for battery life - with the IR on at the highest, the batteries drop off very quickly.

Added bonus of being able to capture pics or videos.

Only real downside is the field of vision which is quite narrow.

For a quick look round fields for eye shine out to 500- 600M, (with a TR50) it's great for the money.

Archived