Tikka T3 & T3x 10 round .223 & .308 magazines

For all you Tikka T3 lovers out there..

Updated: head down to find out about the new versions in multiple calibres

We have a new version of the precision 10 shot aluminium T3 magazines we stocked back in 2015, available in .223 and .308:

tikka-t3-t3x-10-round-magazines-223-308-

The new Gen 3 versions are lighter and more compact, building on an established design with 1000s sold worldwide. Plus, thanks to bigger production runs now under £100 with free delivery.

Find out more at http://riflemags.co.uk/blog/tikka-t3-t3x-10-round-aluminium-magazines/

The .223 version has been tested with 222 Rem Mag, 6x47 (222RM case), 204 Ruger & 17 Rem

http://riflemags.co.uk/tikka-t3-t3x-fit-10-round-aluminium-223-magazine-gen-3/

The .308 version has been tested with 260 Rem, 708, 608, 6XC, 6x47 Lapua & 243 Win

http://riflemags.co.uk/tikka-t3-t3x-fit-10-round-aluminium-308-magazine-gen-3/

6.5x55 and .30-06 versions will be with us before the end of year.

• 5 months later...

We've been working with the manufacturer and I'm pleased to report we will have 5/6 rounders as well as 10 rounders available April/May all being well.

Available in the following calibres, pricing TBC:

• .223 (222 RM, 6x47 (222RM case), also .204 Ruger and .17 Remington with a special follower)
  • .308 (inc 260 Rem, 7-08, 6-08, 6XC, 6x47 Lap, 243 Win)
  • .30-06 (inc 6.5-06, 270 Win, 280 Rem, 9.3x62, 284 Win, 6.5-284, 6-284, 30-284, 270 WSM, 7 WSM, 300 WSM, WSM family, 7 SAUM, 300 SAUM - also tested with belted 300WM and 300RM)
  • 6.5x55 (inc 7x57 also tested with .22-250 using an added insert)

The mags will be available in dark grey and also a new patented black hard anodized finish.

Looking forward to getting them in, will be running them on my own 6.5x55 T3! :)

We've been working with the manufacturer and I'm pleased to report we will have 5/6 rounders as well as 10 rounders available April/May all being well.

Available in the following calibres, pricing TBC:

• .223 (222 RM, 6x47 (222RM case), also .204 Ruger and .17 Remington with a special follower)
  • .308 (inc 260 Rem, 7-08, 6-08, 6XC, 6x47 Lap, 243 Win)
  • .30-06 (inc 6.5-06, 270 Win, 280 Rem, 9.3x62, 284 Win, 6.5-284, 6-284, 30-284, 270 WSM, 7 WSM, 300 WSM, WSM family, 7 SAUM, 300 SAUM - also tested with belted 300WM and 300RM)
  • 6.5x55 (inc 7x57 also tested with .22-250 using an added insert)

The mags will be available in dark grey and also a new patented black hard anodized finish.

Looking forward to getting them in, will be running them on my own 6.5x55 T3! :)

Great news!!...Mark me down for one if you would? .. .308/243 (black adonized)

Cheers

ATB

• 1 month later...

It's April. Are they nearly here yet? :-)

Expected early May now, slight delay as we've squeezed a new polymer single road loading block for load dev into the production run. They're being made now.

The test run versions I've seen so far are lush. The new black hard anodised finish is something special.

Expected early May now, slight delay as we've squeezed a new polymer single road loading block for load dev into the production run. They're being made now.

The test run versions I've seen so far are lush. The new black hard anodised finish is something special.

Can you let me know when you have 223, black 10 round in stock, x 2 please

Can you let me know when you have 223, black 10 round in stock, x 2 please

• 1 month later...

A quick update on the new batch of milled T3 Aluminium magazines.

• 6.5x55 types are done
  • .30-06 types are done
  • .308 awaiting finishing
  • .223 being cut

The production is slightly behind schedule, as we've squeezed in some single shot loaders to the run, so we are expecting these in late June now all being well.

I'll update again when they arrive and have some tasty pictures to share.

:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update on the T3 mags, we were expecting them early July but the eta on their arrival has been put back around 4 weeks due to a delay on the follower run which are a new molded type using a slippy black polymer instead of the white acetyl on earlier versions.

The magazine bodies are all cut and finished, springs are done, just waiting on the followers now. As soon as they arrive I'll post some pics.

• 1 month later...

They are finally on the way!

Following some delays with the followers, the mags themselves were all done a while back, we're expecting them to be with us next week all being well.

Once here we'll be assembling them, so once I have the first complete I'll share some photos.

Should all be completed, packaged and onsale before the end of the month.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The new Tikka T3, T3x and Lithgow LA102 fit aluminium magazines are now available!

The delay was a worthwhile one, a number of revisions to allow some types to fit the new Lithgow Crossover LA102 as well as the T3 and T3x.

All milled from 6061-T6 aluminium and hard anodized in black they combine refined looks with extreme durability.

ukv-tikka-t3-t3x-la102-aluminium-magazin

https://riflemags.co.uk/brands/Waters-Rifleman.html

We've been working closely with David who makes them to extend the range of calibres, there are now 4 calibre options in 6 and 10 round versions for each:

• .223 case family
  • .308 case family
  • 6.5x55 and x57 tapered cases
  • .30-06 case family (handles nearly 20 calibres - detailed listings on the product)

Plus, we have an excellent universal calibre single round loading block.

Quick note: a 6mm BR, BR family & .22-250 10 round magazine is due in early 2018.

Available here: https://riflemags.co.uk/brands/Waters-Rifleman.html

They look great but the £135 price tag is excessive to say the least

All prices include delivery.

They are more expensive than the previous versions mainly due to Post Brexit exchange rates, as with all imported shooting gear.

Also, the black hard anodised finish is more expensive to produce than natural grey, but based on customer surveys black was the clear winner.

Considering these are milled from two pieces of solid aluminium and should outlast most owners, it's still significantly cheaper than bottom metal + inletting + AICS magazines if you want a dependable 10 round magazine.

Archived