New Remington triggers

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Bradders do they make a Rem 700 l/h version ?

Thanks Colin

I've no idea Colin, but will ask

I thought I'd replied to this earlier but it now seems UKV is blocked at the Hospital I was sitting in at the time

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a straight trigger blade available .

I really need to bin my std remmy trigger

But the MDT HS3 stock mounts the pistol grip low so your finger is on the bottom point

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first shipment of Rem 700 and AR15 drop in triggers arrived this morning

As this was thew first order and has taken a few weeks, at this time I only have the Rem trigger in right handed, curved blade with 1.5-4lbs adjustment

I do intend to stock some of the other variants, but there are quite a few, so if you are interested in a left handed or straight bladed one etc, then please let me know

The AR triggers are rather excellent too and I have been testing one for the last few months in a AR10 and consider it to be amongst the best triggers out there

These too are available as a fixed or adjustable. These ones are adjustable from 2-5lbs and are also available in straight or curved blade, although at this time I only have curved (got to start somewhere)

12C885A8-CB70-47E3-98F2-299000638F7A_zps

A11AF8C5-0545-47E9-B5F4-B23147C62B07_zps

• 3 weeks later...

As notified back then here and on phone and email

right hand R700 special version with bolt release straight blade please

https://triggertech.com/collections/bolt-action/products/rem-700-special-trigger?variant=30359683468

Hopefully have a new order going in soon

• 3 weeks later...

I've no idea Colin, but will ask

I thought I'd replied to this earlier but it now seems UKV is blocked at the Hospital I was sitting in at the time

Just going to ask the same question myself - and. how does a Ham fisted left handed person contact you Bradders?

ED

• 5 months later...

Hopefully have a new order going in soon

So 7mths on did it happen or is there any whete else to order thes from tried on here by email and by phone

There's a new order in at the moment, don't know how long it will take to arrive

I have some r/h with safety in stock at the moment, but if you require a different model then I believe Paddy has some also

Archived