New Remington triggers

Just received my first supply of the newly released adjustable trigger for Remington 700s and their clones.

Made by Triggertech in Canada, who also make a couple of excellent triggers for AR15s (as featured in the BAR 224 thread), these are click adjustable from 1.5-4lbs, and feature a very crisp break thanks possibly due to their patented frictionless technology

D2A449B7-AFD3-4137-9D57-495DAB067D21_zps

26DDED96-5F39-4600-B575-38D9AB53509B_zps

47AE6B29-2BF6-453C-9178-0BAAACBC27E2_zps

5DD51F24-313F-4ECE-98E0-86C61E269CA0_zps

They look nice Mark, and slightly different in design to all the others. RRP ?

About £140 I reckon Dave

ETA: As a test I picked up a R700 yesterday cheap, fitted the trigger and set it on its lowest setting, then proceeded to repeatedly bang the action on the bench in an attempt to get the sear to drop........thankfully it held :)

Wow for the money and those features seems bloody great ! love the serated trigger , and click adj ? Does that mean its like dialling a scope / as in you hear or feel the click ? Thanks for showing :)

Wow for the money and those features seems bloody great ! love the serated trigger , and click adj ? Does that mean its like dialling a scope / as in you hear or feel the click ? Thanks for showing :)

Yes, exactly like that, so you can count the clicks up or down

I had a look at this company a good while back, because they also make Excalibur crossbow triggers Mark, one of which I,m going to get. Looks like, from their website, they decided to go into rifle triggers too. They have a very good reputation in the crossbow world.

Like the look of trigger blade have they got bolt release ? Seem good price point compered to others ,there's no free travel after the break from what I've been able to find ?

Lee

Yes they have their own bolt release (pictured) and there is no discernible overtravel.

We've been working on this for a while, and even though there is no ITAR malarkey attached, export licenses are still required, but these are in place.

They have said that anyone interested and contacting them will be redirected via yours truly....which is nice :)

Their AR triggers are a delight too

Im sure he could do one as a `special ` £ 139.50 :lol::lol::lol::lol::ph34r:

Do they do a Tikka T3 one? I have a bunch of friends who want an upgrade but for some reason won't get a Bix'n Andy like I did.

Also, would the AR one work in a S&W M&P 15-22?

They don't do a Tikka one, only AR and Rem triggers

I've no idea if the AR one will fit a S&W, why not buy one and find out :)

what about the ham brained?[/quote. Seems I have a fan even though he is dopey .

Sometimes the cured variety (ham) has advantages over the basic one (pig headed).

But we digress....triggers,not piggers.

Archived