Grs beserk stock

Hi all

I have a remmi vssf with hs stock which I am happy with when used with day scope but I have owned a drone pro for quite some time now and an thinking adjustable Combe would be useful so is the above a step up or a step side ways anyone handled one and what's your thought ,the things I like about the hs stock is that it feel solid pretty good for bipod and aliminium bedding block

Thanks in advance Lee

It's an excellent stock - GRS products are very good - the press-button adjustments are very functional, I have them on my GRS Bolhorn.

They do have flexi for ends!

Are you saying they flex ? No good for bipod?

Also what's the crack regards bottom metal mag etc never had after market stock before do they require any work ?

Thanks Lee

I have 2 Berserk stocks - 1 on a T3 with a lite barrel and on a T3 with a varmint barrel.

I don't think they flex much at all, and there is no way a bipod on either is going to cause the stock to touch the barrel.

IMHO these stock are simply brilliant for the price and have improved my accuracy and repeatability by a significant amount.

Cheers

Bruce

I have a thermal scope on the 22-250 which is the same height as the Drone, and the adjustable comb gets my head in the right position no problem.

Cheers

Bruce

I have a grs decima which I like. However the weight combined with a very slippy finish makes it a pain to carry especially when it's raining. Have the berserk stocks got a grippy finish like the Hogue type stocks or are they a hard plasticy finish?

Drum.

Archived