The 2016 - All Distance Challenge & "The Laurels" Rutland Teams Event

BIG-RICHIE

Dear Members,

The 101 Rifle Club is proud to announce it will be holding its Premier short range F-Class competition for a fourth year including a Rutland Teams event over the weekend of Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th November 2016 at Altcar Rifle Ranges in Hightown near Liverpool.

Both competitions are open to members of the NRA or any Rifle Club affiliated to the NRA and for the following shooting classes - F/TR, F-Open and Factory Sporter.

Saturday 12th November

The All Distance Challenge - (£40 per Individual entry)

Course of fire will be 2+15's @ 300, 500 and 600 yards.

Minimum Round Count = 51 (excluding Blow Offs)

Sunday 13th November

"The Laurels" Rutland Teams Challenge - (£40 per 4 person Team)

Course of fire will be a 2+10 @ 500 yards followed by 2+15's @ 600 yards (x2)

Minimum Round Count per shooter = 46 (excluding Blow Offs)

Competitors using Rifles and Ammo above 4500 Joules will need to do a HME test at 200 yards and all competitions will be shot on official targets appropriate to your class of entry.

I have attached a shooter brief covering all the fine details and entry forms for both competitions. Entry forms will also be on the official 101 Rifle Club website soon including a list of local accommodation for those that need it.

If you need any further information don't hesitate to make contact either by Email:- richsjones@hotmail.co.uk or Mobile:- 07970 060037.

Look forward to shooting with you all soon,

Richie (101RC Captain)

2016 ADC + LRTC ENTRY FORM.pdf

• 2 months later...

Dear Members,

It was great to see some of you shooting up at Blair over the weekend and I hope you all got home safe and sound. I've had an encouraging response from several of you regarding both our Individual and Team competitions and I'm very happy to see that entry forms are now starting to trickle in.

Can I please urge everyone to fill in there Individual/Team entry forms with all the details requested so we can provide Altcar Ranges with all the information they require and also make it easier for me to keep records of who's shooting what and with what team.

Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need any answers, Kind Regards - Richie.

Archived