Youtube Varminting !

Foxdropper

If you can't get closer than 335 yards to a rabbit then you clearly need to brush up on your stalking skills.

As you may have guessed I'm not a fan of animal snuff movies, but bloody good shooting on the steel, you did ask.

very nice shooting and video,

I don't video my plinking after getting a bit of grief, but crack on sir,

the Maggie was the best shot yet, bunnies are easy but a feather clad walnut sized chest is a cracking shot,

Bob.

Nice crow busting indeed , what bullet 105 Amax ? Cheers

V/Vgood,,,,,,,600plus and so many many things have to be just right ,,,scary when you think about it,,,,very very pleasing when you,ve put the prep into it and the confidence in a professionally built rifle........O

Don't worry about putting them up....... especially if it's a magpie snuff movie.

Just warn Mr Meldrew about the content first so that he doesnt get squeamish.

Thank you for thinking of me, it's not needed but thank you anyway.

Any mention of longest shot to date, my personal best or its waaaaaay out there and the thread on here gets zapped. Any dangerous shots or exploding pigeons gets the same treatment.

Also there was a chap by the user name of Sir slots alot who used to make a lot of these videos and put them on Youtube. The last I had heard was that he stopped doing it after getting threats from the wrong kind.

Archived