Camelbak alternatives?

brown dog

Wondering if anyone has any good suggestions for alternatives to Camelbak?

(I want a flatwater kayaking drinking solution along the lines of camelbak, but never been that impressed by camelbak itself - bit too 'drinking through a narrow straw', and never convinced they're truly cleanable - also think they're a bit overpriced)

I've had a camelbak for years, they can cleaned really well with the right tools. They sell a brush for the drinking tube and you can get your hand inside with a brush for the main compartment

Good piece of kit in my experience

I've had a camelbak for years, they can cleaned really well with the right tools. They sell a brush for the drinking tube and you can get your hand inside with a brush for the main compartment

Good piece of kit in my experience

Bought mine 2nd hand but BNIB where can I get the brushes from please?

Geigerrig for me easy to use goes in the dishwasher to clean and the pressurized system is good and very useful and makes fitting a filter for when you load with Dirty water easy to get out no waiting hrs for gravity or sitting on teh bladder

• 1 month later...

Iv had camel back the original one is good but found it hard to clean, now I use a bulldog equivalent from ukmc-pro they come in different colours and size bladders and they have molle type attachment to attach anything else you may want to lug around ! Hope some of this helps...

Archived