Reloading Kit help and Advice

Depending on your budget......

i got the rcbs rockchucker supreme kit, everything you need to get going (except the dies)

Also looked at the hornady lock n load kit, the reason i ddnt go with it was it has electronic scales and not very good ones at that!!

but the rest of the kit is great and the quick change bushings maybe ideal for you reloading multipul calibres.

There are also lee kits, not had much dealings with them, dont think you will go far wrong with any,

One tip before you start, read up / watch youtube on the reloading process so that when it comes to doing it you know kind of know what to do.

good look in choosing

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

THE KITS are good check them out costs varies .lee is a good starter some sick with it others move on.RCBS takes some beating,but are 2x the price of lee .look out for used gear ,but it sell very fast.If you dont like a bit of kit it will sell.

Enjoy your reloading.

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Challenger Breach-lock Anniversary kit. Just buy a set of Pace-Setter dies, digital calipers and case trimmer and you're away. I've had mine a while now and the only things I've chosen to upgrade are the trimmer (use a Wilson/Sinclair LE trimmer now). Have also bought some RCBS and Redding neck sizing dies but you can manage with the pace setter FL dies until you sort neck dies. The Lee kit works well, and is affordable. Would also recommend the Lee Reloading Manual. One of the better ones out there.

Archived