Coffee plunger thermos mug, non leak - does it exist?

Mauser3006

Well, I've followed Bradders' advice and ordered an Aeropress, I'll try it at the range on Sunday.

No - I've already got a bit of an overstock of coffee here, haven't got room for any more.

My name is Rob, I am a coffeeholic, it is 30 minutes since my last coffee ... ... ...

41f8fc517efb13e5e49f51acb29844e8.jpg

No - I've already got a bit of an overstock of coffee here, haven't got room for any more.

My name is Rob, I am a coffeeholic, it is 30 minutes since my last coffee ... ... ...

41f8fc517efb13e5e49f51acb29844e8.jpg

OK but make sure you have the proper grind

I love my Aeropress and regularly buy from York Coffee Emporium

The selection, price and service is great :-)

OK but make sure you have the proper grind

I love my Aeropress and regularly buy from York Coffee Emporium

The selection, price and service is great :-)

What grind would you suggest - I normally use very fine "espresso" grind, i.e. powder - will this work? I normally use Illy coffee which is very fine.

What grind would you suggest - I normally use very fine "espresso" grind, i.e. powder - will this work? I normally use Illy coffee which is very fine.

Yes that will work, I think

I buy mine as said from the place in York and they grind specifically for the Aeropress.

Try their selection pack, but I am a fan of their Guatemalalan blend, it's great

Yes - I've only used a metal filter so far, works extremely well, no grounds get through whatsoever, a lovely clean cup of coffee - flavour is fantastic using Illy red label.

Yes - I've only used a metal filter so far, works extremely well, no grounds get through whatsoever, a lovely clean cup of coffee - flavour is fantastic using Illy red label.

I told ya <_<

You certainly did Bradders and you ain't wrong.

I'll be enjoying good coffee when out and about from now on.

• 3 weeks later...

Not a coffee mug but an Aeropress

Makes the best coffee around

I have one, look them up

+1 for this. Mine has survived rattling round in my work bag for years and makes fantastic coffee :D

• 1 year later...
36 minutes ago, Copperjacket said:

A bit of a thread resurrection I know but a question for the Aeropress users - do you actually get piping hot as in too hot to drink coffee out of these please?

Well you use boiling (or near boiling) water, so yes you do :-)

Archived