• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for all the recommendations, I need to have a ring round and see what they have to offer

Good morning

Did you get anywhere with this - I am about to start a similar search. Depending what you have maybe we could do a stock swap.

I know Customstocks of Sheffield can inlet for Anschutz as they do the stocks for the importers. However the stocks have to be bought through the importers as they own the rights.

Good morning

Did you get anywhere with this - I am about to start a similar search. Depending what you have maybe we could do a stock swap.

I know Customstocks of Sheffield can inlet for Anschutz as they do the stocks for the importers. However the stocks have to be bought through the importers as they own the rights.

Hi there,

I havent got any further with this yet, my action and barrel is still with Steve kershaw but I need to decide soon on what I want as I would guess it may be ready within a month or so.

All of my other rifles have custom synthetic stocks so Im thinking something a bit more traditional for this rifle but with more presence.

Archived