Tenebraex

Jr fixit

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi. I've just heard about this from a guy on Stalking Directory.

Could I add myself to this list if it's possible.

I'm wanting objective and eye piece for schmidt and bender pm2 3-12x 50.

I can pay buy paypal or bank transfer, whatever is easiest.

Cheers

Dan

P.s (mods) sorry I haven't done an introduction post.

Simon and 243 Dan,I have emailed Josh to add you to the order.Good news is everything is in stock.Postage from The states will be $65 the same for 1 item or 50 items?

Seeing as 5 people have gone for bank transfer,we will go that route so this evening I will Pm you all bank details.

Your welcome Shuggy I hope your happy with it.

Just a thought. Before we all send you our money, as these are being posted from the States to UK have you factored in import duty and the "robbing" flat rate fee that Royal Mail charge? I don't think it would be fair for you to be landed with the cost for all of us.

How do you want to play that one? Pay for the goods & share of the post first & then any subsequent import duty in a 2nd instalment once you know how much it is? That should work wouldn't it?

Regards

Mike

Mike,as the point you raised is a bit of a lottery,I get parcels from the states that I have to pay charges on and some I don't.I was just going to wait and see what happens,if I have to pay charges for them I will and anyone that wants to contribute great.

There will also be a bit of postage cost to get them to everyone but I will cross that bridge when we come to it.

I have updated the list with the amounts owed,postage from the states has worked out at $6 each as there are 11 of us(2 guys not on the list yet as I am awaiting confirmation I could tag onto the order)If not I'll just pay the extra postage.

Pm's with payment details will be sent shortly.

Steve

Ok,I have managed to Pm some of you,but for some reason I am not being allowed to send any more Pm's.I can't even contact a Mod.I see a couple of you on this thread are Mod's.Any chance you can help rectify this issue please.

The guys I can't pm are.

Scotch egg

Mjr

Ubique

Payment sent. Do let me know if you would like a contribution to VAT or UK postage as well. Hats off to you for organising this - I know that group buys can be difficult, so I would not wish to see you out of pocket.

Ok,I have managed to Pm some of you,but for some reason I am not being allowed to send any more Pm's.I can't even contact a Mod.I see a couple of you on this thread are Mod's.Any chance you can help rectify this issue please.

The guys I can't pm are.

Scotch egg

Mjr

Ubique

Could be that the receivers inboxes are full.

Right Gents.

Got confirmation everything we want is in stock although Josh has said because of the quantity involved some items are getting low and he would like to get the order done as soon as possible.

I am still having PM trouble so if someone could give members that haven't paid a nudge it would be beneficial.

The members below haven't got payment details so if you Pm me I can reply.

Scotch egg

243Dan

Srvet

Attached is a copy of the order minus my address for obvious reasons.

b9fbef5be07a6b7dd3bb00f8317a1017_zpst2r0

If anyone is not happy or has changed their mind could you let me know please as I would like to get the order done before Friday.

Archived