Hi after some consideration I've decided sell some of my rifles to fund a new project.firstly I'm selling my weatherby vanguard in 6.5X47 with a 1 in 8 twist.it comes with two stocks,one black and one green.it will also come with a ase ultra moderator.it's also being sold with a 0 moa rail,adjustable trigger.she shoots great using 123g heads.unfortunately I won't split anything unless the rifle sells first.I'm looking for 725 ono if full price is met I'll cover rfd at my end.

Second for sale is my baikal over under in 12g.barrell length is 27.6 inches.she has just been serviced so basically like a new shotgun.I've been informed it's got a half and quarter choke.it has ejectors and single trigger.I'm looking for 300 and as stated above if full amount is received I'll cover rfd at this end.

Both can be tested in person if you are interested,I'm in Glasgow

I'll maybe be selling more stuff but need to see if I can force myself to.

post-13257-0-86506100-1458037897_thumb.jpg

post-13257-0-47396500-1458037926_thumb.jpg

post-13257-0-41556800-1458037959_thumb.jpg

post-13257-0-70527400-1458037989_thumb.jpg

post-13257-0-98946500-1458038016_thumb.jpg

I'll just leave it that on a forum bud.don't want to be to specific but let's just say I see paradise

Some would call it paradise, some would call it Hell lol Best of luck with the selling (Y)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I've shot the baikal shotgun and it really is in nice condition. The internal bores are good and the stock woodwork is tidy. The shotgun can be test shot at any time. I've just been given a ton of fresh photos but will need to photoshop them to resize them 1st.

• 1 month later...

The scope is up for sale separately fi anyone wants a rarely fired Nightforce 5.5-22x50NXS with a MLR reticule. Its going for the song price of £1500 or nearest but the boy is prepared to take a good offer. Boxed, All contents, instructions etc etc.. Its only done 4 outings to the range and a zeroing session at my premises.... Get a bargain mint scope here for foxing duties...

The rifle and moddy is still up for grabs if anybody wants a sweet shooting foxing rig. The bolt on it is like butter smooth, the chamber is good and immaculate and the trigger is fully adjustable. It can be seen and test shot as the boy has some ready made ammo for it as well along with 123gn amax heads if anybody needs these heads.

Archived