ppc and exbal help needed

hi, lads any one live in the west yorkshire area that got exbal perry system would like to help

me . like please come and show me the ropes on how to work this on my ppc hp ipaq 114 its doing

my head in in fact i,ve lost the will to live trying to operate this.

some one help please i,am a bit too old to take all this teco stuff in just need showing once.

i can operate it on my pc ok.

bob64 :D

Hi Bob I wish I was a bit closer to help.

This may sound silly but the help files in the exbal program are very useful.

Once you have your bullet data saved you'll be laughing.

Good luck

Dave

Hi Bob I wish I was a bit closer to help.

This may sound silly but the help files in the exbal program are very useful.

Once you have your bullet data saved you'll be laughing.

Good luck

Dave

hi,mate i,ve put the data in for 155 scenar +fps +scope height +temp+altitude etc got a

report out to beyond 1000yds .i wanted to try a heavier bullet but wont let me put the in fo in.

and carn,t get rid of the 155 info ,do i have to delite it by pluging it into my pc heads gone.

bob64

Bob

when you have the 155g data screen open (the first page) go to the data manager, select bullet data and select the bullet you know want to use, (if its for example a Barnes, select the Barnes file, open it and then scroll tou your bullet - once you have found it, press select / update and the bullet replaces the original one.

You have to update the MV but the system does the BC automatically.

If you use one rifle and several load combo's it pays to have several loads in the data manager, just create new file names and your away.

eg : 308 / 155 Scenar.

308 / 175 SMK

308 / 150g Prohunter

When you create a file use the bullet of choice and it saves the date so you can scroll bettween loads without the hassle of having to select numerous bullet types from one load.

Hope that helps.

Bob

when you have the 155g data screen open (the first page) go to the data manager, select bullet data and select the bullet you know want to use, (if its for example a Barnes, select the Barnes file, open it and then scroll tou your bullet - once you have found it, press select / update and the bullet replaces the original one.

You have to update the MV but the system does the BC automatically.

If you use one rifle and several load combo's it pays to have several loads in the data manager, just create new file names and your away.

eg : 308 / 155 Scenar.

308 / 175 SMK

308 / 150g Prohunter

When you create a file use the bullet of choice and it saves the date so you can scroll bettween loads without the hassle of having to select numerous bullet types from one load.

Hope that helps.

sorry mate does not help because i had a small key board at first to set the info for the 155 scenar

i,ve not got a key board icon any more to press to alter things etc ,need help badley head gone

completely dont know whats gone wrong it will be something simple but alas i carn,t sort it.

bob64

Sounds like you have just lost the keyboard ICON.

Two things spring to mind, switch off and re-boot the device (press reset if this doesnt work), but you may have to upload Exbal again if you decide to press re-set.

Secondly, have a look at the instruction booklet, it will be something very simple that has caused the ICON to dissapear.

From memory the Pocket PC's are a bit fiddly when inputting data - thats why I have the Palm system.

Ham fisted so and so like me can use easily :D

Hi Bob dont know how the ipaq works but i know that my palm has a small icon in the bottom right that brings up the keypad,i found the palm tx very easy to load up and use,hope you get sorted mate

thanks for all your help lads to cut along story short ,pressed the reset button and the key board icon

low and behold came back allowing me to in put data smashing super great ,thanks lads god my head

hurts with me banging it over the last few days i,am too old for technology like this cheers lads.

bob64

Bob

not sure if you get to Diggle or are a BDS member, but I get across to "darkest Yorkshire" fairly frequently, if you want half an hour getting you head around Exbal give me a PM and we can meet up.

No problem.

Bob

not sure if you get to Diggle or are a BDS member, but I get across to "darkest Yorkshire" fairly frequently, if you want half an hour getting you head around Exbal give me a PM and we can meet up.

No problem.

hi,ronin hope to get to diggle soon i,ll remember your offer mate and hold you too that offer.

bob

Archived