UKV - The Place for Precision Rifle Enthusiasts
raptor calls

My DIY annealing machine!

Oh I forgot I've not ordered mine yet as there is a kind gentleman on here thats offered to do mine .

As long as you are not annealing in the oven......

At last you`ve shown some signs of evolution. For a moment I thought Darwin got it all wrong :o

Please, don`t take offence as I'm only joking urged by your avatar ;)

After using mine for the first time last week, can't recommend it highly enough. As long as you set them up and take into account that set-up needs a little work to get things sorted with whatever torch/gas you choose, then they really are good value, and seem to anneal with good consistency. Lubo's a great guy to deal with too.

Is anyone getting a machine made that'd be willing to include an extra disc in their package from Lubo for me and forward it on?

Costs covered, naturally.....

Please drop me a PM if so....

Is anyone getting a machine made that'd be willing to include an extra disc in their package from Lubo for me and forward it on?

Costs covered, naturally.....

Please drop me a PM if so....

Anyone? ;)

Received my Annealer from Lubo today very impressed with quality and build of this Annealer and would recommend it to anyone thinking of buying cheers Lubo.

Firstly many thanks to Lubo. Everything went smoothly from payment to receiving the machine. I have had it for a month now. My thoughts are on the video drive link below - this is the un-edited version as I will not have time to edit it before the BSS show.

Main thoughts for Lubo - good to let customers know about extras like the case holders. Also I would offer an extra torch clamp so a two torch set up could be used if desired. (pic shows back of machine - slot is already there for second bracket).

http://DSC_0726_zps2p5sydhe.jpg

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxVRZotMscwfblI2Y2lQMWJWQVk/view?usp=drivesdk