Recognise this bipod?

Quick update -

In addition to my "Type A" PHOENIX BIPOD which is designed for mounting to a top picatinny rail, I have also decided to stock a more traditional "Type B" for use on the front or underside of a forend by means of a spigot.

So, now I can cater for you AW / AICS / WHISKEY 3 and even SAKO TRG owners with a complete bipod and mounting solution.

I can also ( special order - approx 2 weeks lead time ) supply the Type B with an adaptor for fitting to traditional wooden stocks or even McMillan type composite stocks.

Please see my updated website for details - Type B now in stock and ready to ship.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would there be a way to fit this bipod over the barrel to an AICS AT stock, would fitting the night vision mount to the front work or could another solution be made up. Those NV mounts aren't cheap either.

Cheers,

Oli

Oli, to fit over top you need some sort of top rail. For your aics, the best way forward is the phoenix type b with my AI type spigot. Gets it close to the bore.

Have to look into some options. The badger rail is about £350-390. Getting a price on an AI rail. Or have to see if one could be knocked up. Got the B&T spigot mount picatinny thing on the front, that has holes pre drilled and tapped. All that would need is two vertical pieces and a pic rail connecting the two over the top of the barrel to create a mount.

Oliver

Have to look into some options. The badger rail is about £350-390. Getting a price on an AI rail. Or have to see if one could be knocked up. Got the B&T spigot mount picatinny thing on the front, that has holes pre drilled and tapped. All that would need is two vertical pieces and a pic rail connecting the two over the top of the barrel to create a mount.

Oliver

Surely, if you are going to that effort, the dedicated TRG mount ( albeit it needs barrel / action removed ) is a cleaner, neater option and gets the pivot point right up under the barrel ?

Archived