Recognise this bipod?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw this bipod at the weekend.

Absolutely lovely. I ordered two for my own rifles.

Exactly how I would have designed it, if I,d had time. The Pendulum style works....just look at the TRG.

Good luck with them Brian.....somehow I don't think you will need it though. :)

Saw this bipod at the weekend.

Absolutely lovely. I ordered two for my own rifles.

Exactly how I would have designed it, if I,d had time. The Pendulum style works....just look at the TRG.

Good luck with them Brian.....somehow I don't think you will need it though. :)

Dave

Do you think that these would suit the 6mmSLR that you built for me a while back on an XLR industries stock?

I do like the bi-pod and we would love to review it in Target Shooter.

PM me on vinceb@targetshooteronline.com when it's available.

Ok Vince - just shot my last Club Comp of the year( and won ^_^ ) so its yours to do a review - please pm me your address and I will post it tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, just like to say an awesome looking bipod, im very interested, but just wondering what the height is adjustable from?

regards James

Guys - this bi-pod is worth waiting for - it's got everything.

To answer Yetidude - on the lowest setting, my barrel is about six-inches off the ground - extending the legs adds another three inches. I'll be shooting it over Christmas and the report will then appear in Target Shooter.

Breacher has brought us a great bi-pod!

Guys - this bi-pod is worth waiting for - it's got everything.

To answer Yetidude - on the lowest setting, my barrel is about six-inches off the ground - extending the legs adds another three inches. I'll be shooting it over Christmas and the report will then appear in Target Shooter.

Breacher has brought us a great bi-pod!

Cheers for the info "Gunpimp", looks like ill be placing an order.

regards James

At the moment due to the strong pound, I can do the bipod and adaptor mount for only £220.I have 30 units on way and will retail them all at £220 each.

Hopefully the pound will stay strong.If not, expect a few pounds difference.

At £220 they compete with the Atlas and in my opinion are a better bipod.

I always wanted a bipod to use on my Steyr and the minute I saw Brians bipod I knew I'd have to give it a spin. I got onto Brian straight away. Not long after I had one bought and Brian promised I'd have one before Xmas. There was a package waiting for me in the PO last Friday.

The weathers been crap here for so long but finally took up today and yesterday so got out for a few shots. Not wanting to steal Gun Pimps thunder but suffice to say this is a class piece of kit. Mounting and operation is simple and folds neatly out of the way for transport. It gave a rock solid base and height adjustment is easy. My scope literally sits on the rail and the bipod in no way interferes with picture. Also have the option of mounting it under the fore end if ever needed.

Big thumbs up here Brian.

F82E80EA-2C2F-4F0B-B7D7-50DC9013F514_zps

570FF9FE-A171-4526-8F5C-68E8D987459E_zps

C0699E75-D1B8-457F-85F3-69606DB41000_zps

E8330F48-9EF2-4326-B731-65FA536F9B18_zps

• 2 weeks later...

great writeup there, love the bipod.

Would have fit perfectly on my previous XL rifle. Im sure the new owner will be delighted to have one on top of it.

407766518.jpg

I think it could work for F Class but few FTR rifles would have to top Pic-rail mounting. The stock in the photograph on SRGNXL's rifle would certainly work.

Thanks Vince. Hmm, I wonder if an AI AX with a suitable barrel would make weight?

Archived