Sightron1.jpg
Sightron2.jpg
Sightron3.jpg

Boxed, complete with,
Sightron Paperwork
Sunshade
Flip-up Covers
Sightron Cloth Cover
ScopeShield Heavy Neoprene Cover ScopeShield Neoprene Scope Covers | Protect your scope with ScopeShieldâ„¢

Optically Perfect
No Dents or Damage apart from 2 very slight abrasions from the front mount, cosmetic only, no damage to the tube.
(See 2nd Photo)

Looking for £675 including Special Delivery

Disclaimer: I'm new to this, sorry if this is a stupid question.

Do scopes with mil dot reticules automatically have turrets which adjust in mils?

No mate, all down tothe individual spec of the scope, there are probably far more MOA scopes on the market than metric

Alan

Turrets are usually set to adjust in Imperial fractions of "MOA" Minute of Angle per click, the most common are 1/8" and 1/4", 8 (or 4) clicks equals 1 minute of angle, the size of that minute of angle depends on the distance you're shooting at. For instance at 100yds 1 MOA is usually 1", at 200yds it's 2", at 300yds it's 3" and so on.

There are of course scopes that measure in Decimal ie mm per cm and not inches.

The layout of the reticle depends on the manufacturer, Sightrons LRMD reticle is set out with "mil dots", the distance between them (when looking at a target at 100yds) varies depending on the magnification setting of the scope, as an example, at 8x the distance equates to 2.4", at 24x it equates to 0.8"

I've probably not explained it very well but I hope it helps.

Gold bars dropped off by courier :)

Usually bank transfer, buyer sends the payment and seller posts it off usually by recorded delivery, in this case it would be by Royal Mail Special Delivery, next day beofre 1pm and fully insured.

I cam PM you a list of previous buyers if you have any questions for them.

Archived