Drone Pro Mount

Have not tried one but the front lens of a 10x is 77mm and I'm told the front lens on a 5x is 72mm so there should not be any height problems. Just in the middle of making some, will try to borrow a 5x when they are finished and try it.

Yep, the 10x doubler on the front of a Mk1 5x measures a gnats under 72mm diameter. They are a longer unit measuring 170mm combined from the face of the main body where the accessories pic ring mounts, with the widest part being the front 15mm odd.

The basic 5x's end cap is a gnat's under 63mm. The 5x lens is at the 80mm mark in the pic below.

The 45 degree QR piece of rail on the fixed side rail means I can mount a Sunnranger or a NM800 torch in a decent, reachable, position... and the vertical socket on the body (standard on the new 10x) doesn't get in the way of the back end of the torch any more. ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141687848864?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Looking forward to it. :)

Cheers

Fizz

:ph34r:

SAM_1508_zpsjwxetenf.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I think someone called Neil and left a message,

sadly even I can not understand the phone number you left,

so if your the chap that called and are wondering why he has not called you back, please call Neil again but this time leave a clear contact number so he can contact you re the mount.

he is a bit miffed that we both can not make out the number and he does NOT like letting customers down.

thanks

PS: my mount is the dogs kahoonas and the battery in the stock is about to be completed this weekend so I am happy.

cheers Neil

RSC

Archived