Drone Pro Mount

Having finally purchased a DP for my own use and not liking picitany rails on sporting rifles made this mount. It gets the eye relief correct and is as low as possible whilst still having bolt handle clearance. Ditched the qd pic mount on the drone as this is a dedicated nv rifle. Will fit any Tikka 595/590/695/690 and T3.

Just get rid of the Blaser Gary, that will sort your problem :D

Seriously, nice work Neil

Morning Neil,

Got your pm re the carts, I'll call you lunch time and sort them out for you,

Now..... You have done this so that I change from using my sako to the t595, ;). Cracking work Neil and I'll be having one from you at some point, and I think Steve will as well,

Speak soon and I wonder how much different the sako mounts would be,

RSC

Nice work Neil!

I've always thought the DP's QR base could lose another 5mm height if they'd used countersunk screws rather than accommodating the cap heads but I guess the designers only had black rifles with full length pic rails in mind. Downer.

Hhhmmm...now that you've got a redundant base in your hands......? ;)

atb

Fizz

:ph34r:

Well

After a chat with Neil this weekend, I have asked if he would be able to make some, so the man has said yes and would make a batch of ten (10),Providing we get the ten ?

So I think we have 3 at this time so anyone else need one drop a reply in this thread please,

RSC.

Well

After a chat with Neil this weekend, I have asked if he would be able to make some, so the man has said yes and would make a batch of ten (10),Providing we get the ten ?

So I think we have 3 at this time so anyone else need one drop a reply in this thread please,

RSC.

Yes please, pm me with payment details.

Any chance the could come painted black?

Thanks,

Simon

Bob, ive made my own arrangements, dont count me in your numbers. Gary

no worries G

I have the following

fizz

myself

Steve from my work

Simon above,

not sure if we have any more on the NV forum ?

RSC

not sure neil will paint it, I know I will be painting mine, and I will speak to neil when we have the ten we need as to the price and payment details,

Bob, ive made my own arrangements, dont count me in your numbers. Gary

And this is the way to go

Anyone wanting the mount would be advised to contact Dasherman directly and then he can make the decision whether its viable and make the arrangements as it suits him.He's a UK based business at the end of the phone so its not like its a product thats only available from the other side of the world with hideous import costs to take into account to make the offer viable

Seen too much of this group buy business end with fall outs and animosity which inevitable ends in a saga as to who ordered/payed for,what ,when ,where played out on the forum which ends up being locked and eventually removed (i.e. the rear bags from Norway) :rolleyes:

Neil doesn't bite so just pick up the phone :lol:

I've always paid extra for a "biter"..

Regarding the mount, definately worth discussing your own requirements and having something made right height/length to suit you, your rifle and your needs. Price and timescales for delivery agreed between yourself and the gunsmith.

I'm running mine as it is for a few weeks until i can decide how i want it to sit permanently, then i will be paying Neil a visit and having something made to the correct dimensions.

Hees on the home page on the right hand side on this UKV site ! Advertising with the other smiths and traders :) ( McKillop rifles )

Cost for mount, in steel cerakoted black would be £140. I'll make a small batch in the next couple of weeks if I get 6 confirmed orders by email to mckillopeng@hotmail.com

Hi Neil

Please can you check the other forum as well.

But don't count fizz twice, I'll check with Steve and see if he wants one,

RSC

Anyone had any experience with mounting a dron pro on a sako 85? thinking of buying one.

I think Neil MAY make some mounts for the sako actions in the future BUT that is just MAYBE,

but drop him an email and ask.

RSC

• 2 weeks later...

Archived