Ballistic apps

Thanks if I get a chance mid week i will check zero at 200yards

You should find that a spot on zero at 200 yards should improve things. Try also using a G7 standard BC over the G1 standard you are currently using, this will make a hell of a difference.

• 5 months later...

I found the only way I could reliably tweak real world drop compared to app data without screwing it all up was to alter the zero distance from 100-120

I had real world data at 100, 200 and 350 using the G7 the data had me shooting low

I am only using a cheap bullet drop app but once tweaked it worked out to 950yds with a 208gr out of a 300wm

Am looking at getting a better app to add environmental data

Applied ballistics looks good but I am struggling to get a real comparison between that and the next one

I found the only way I could reliably tweak real world drop compared to app data without screwing it all up was to alter the zero distance from 100-120

I had real world data at 100, 200 and 350 using the G7 the data had me shooting low

I am only using a cheap bullet drop app but once tweaked it worked out to 950yds with a 208gr out of a 300wm

Am looking at getting a better app to add environmental data

Applied ballistics looks good but I am struggling to get a real comparison between that and the next one

Again mate, try zeroing at 200 yards and try again.

Also try Strelok Pro it use to be free but believe it is a few pound or something now, either way it is worth it, it is also usable with Bluetooth devices like kestrels etc

Steve

Archived