200yd mcqueens

300 yds,

That's only one v less than all the Ladyboys with bipods (spit) and multiple sandbags errr I mean all those fine gentlemen from all the other disciplines shot with their precision sniper rifles etc in wonder calibres ;)

thats it bradders give the rear baggers some stick ???

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

I zeroed and shot 3 x 200yds McQueens COF's today.every time it shot the poi was different without touching the turrets.the 4th go I dialled up 2 clicks and 2 left as that was how much I aimed off on the 3rd detail.i did ok and could of been better as some of them putting targets up were going from 1 window to the next without stopping and not taking the target down and moving target away instantly after the shot rather than waiting the 3 seconds and I didn't get to see the last bullet holes.fast fire or what.way to fast :o

• 1 month later...

200yds McQueens again next Sunday.my load has been lengthened and brass has been annealed since the last shoot which I've been struggling for some decent scores with.hopefully it will be back shooting the middle of the vbull out again ;).

I tried the 139he scenar RS60 loads at 200yds McQueens today that shot well at 600yds but I didn't score as I would have liked but it could we of been me.I had a 3v's 7a's and a 2v's 8a's.tried my h4350 scenar load and had 5v's 5a's so not bad cof.I will get a bit more RS62 and try some at 100yds

4 minutes ago, No i deer said:

I tried the 139he scenar RS60 loads at 200yds McQueens today that shot well at 600yds but I didn't score as I would have liked but it could we of been me.I had a 3v's 7a's and a 2v's 8a's.tried my h4350 scenar load and had 5v's 5a's so not bad cof.I will get a bit more RS62 and try some at 100yds

I don't understand how your scoring this, 5a's 8a's?? Can you expand on how, (I assume it's a DP14) this is being scored please?

It's how we score McQueens to simplify it just using the vbull and the black scoring rings.i prefer using the blue ring too because its more precise marking.scores are radioed strait back to firing point.in your terms my best score of the day would be 55 points

I had 53/52/53 then 55 points.i like to not shoot less than 53.shooting without a bag or monopod or any type of rear support other than my hand

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived