Annealeeze Annealing Machine Group Buy

tisme

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be interested in a group buy of one of these too. I hate annealing cases manually!

See how many on here want one over the weekend and I'll e mail them to see if they do a discount. There will be import tax to pay when they arrive but the shipping should be cheaper.

A List to see who's interested subject to price etc. Add your name. Price is $275 + $85 postage + tax, but a group deal can be had if we get enough. http://annealeez.ddns.net/ for details. Touch not included Review https://youtu.be/0IMiN1mWXjM

GaryW

Soother223

Farmer7

Ballistol

Tisme

LR Chris

watkins666

Time

Good of you to consider a group buy. What is the torch used in the promotion video and how much are they. Also will these units be ready to be used with 240 volts or will a converter be required to boost up to this level.

Just trying to finalise a total price before I commit.

Cheers

froggy

The torch is probably a BernzOmatic, silly price over here (about £25-£30 on Ebay)

If he can supply them with the annealing unit they are around £10 in the US off Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/BernzOmatic-Basic-UL2317-Pencil-Propane/dp/B00008ZA0C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1439054194&sr=8-1&keywords=BernzOmatic+UL2317

12 so far subject to price etc. Anyone else put your name on the list( cut and paste) I'll get in touch with them Monday and get the price, ETA and find out what's included.

GaryW

Soother223

Farmer7

Ballistol

Tisme

LRChris

Watkins666

Markyw2

Froggy

mrcetirizine

Elio

borisserge

Hi I am also interested subject to price , UK gas bottle fitting, and UK 240V power supply

Thanks

The video shows the transformer which he says is 220 volts in, and probably 12 volts out.

The gas bottles are readily available here, from go outdoors at about a tenner....i know because my annealer runs on them.

The problem you will have is getting them out of the states. Because it has a cartridge magazine, its subject to ITAR.

This is why the excellent Giraud annealer cannot be exported, not without the correct paperwork anyway.

Ask the question though....if he is willing to ship, crack on, as its his risk, not yours.

Good luck. Annealing does work wonders for accuracy.

Thanks Dave for your help.

heres a copy of the email i sent on friday .....

Good afternoon,

I am enquiring in regards to purchasing one of your annealing machines.

The main question I have is that does your machine pass the ITAR restrictions on exporting your products out of the USA.

Reply-

I have shipped to a few countries, UK, Italy, Canada, Australia without any problems.

Thank you,

Jeff Buck

Owner,

Annealeez

I also emailed them to ask about 240v supply and if it would do .222, 6.5x55 and 6mmbr

Here is there detailed response

Thank you for your interest in Annealeez!

Yes Annealeez will anneal all of those cases. The short cases like 6mm br require the 300 BLK kit.

The power supply that comes with the machine is a standard US power 120 volt adapter that converts our power to 12 volts and 6amps. That sort of power adapter is available from many merchants such as Amazon or there may be an adapter to convert your power to 120 volts.

Basically any case shorter than 1.75 inches (44.45mm) requires thinner wheels to cycle through Annealeez and receive an adequate amount of heat from the torch flame and not harm the thicker wheels that come with the standard machine. Please see my video 300 Blkout Kit for a more clear explanation.

The longer cases such as 6.5x55 should cycle fine, but the machine may need a slight adjustment of the retention ramp

Inline image 1

to enable the longer and thinner diameter cases such as 6.5x55 to cycle properly. This ramp is adjusted for the longer and thicker diameter cases such as 338 Lapua.

To adjust it's very easy, simply turn flame off and bend ramp in toward the bottom wheel just a little, like 1/16 inch (1.5 mm) or so. Please see my video Large Caliber Kit Conversion this explains more about the retention ramp.

One last thing, I've shipped a few machines to the UK. Postage from Florida to anywhere in the UK is 85.00.

Thank you,

Jeff Buck

Owner,

Annealeez

I'm interested, but I'd also need the kit for the shorter cases

GaryW

Soother223

Farmer7

Ballistol

Tisme

LRChris

Watkins666