Aftermarket stocks for CZ 452

Apart from the wilddog, i dont think you will find anything, except maybe a stock from staffordshire synthetic stocks? i,m sure i saw one somewhere for the 452?

Apart from the wilddog, i dont think you will find anything, except maybe a stock from staffordshire synthetic stocks? i,m sure i saw one somewhere for the 452?

Do you know if staffordshire synthetic stocks are any good?

This is one of Danny's stocks for the 425 (Staffordshire synthetic stocks) although it isn't a McMillan or Manners it's perfectly ok for a platform for a 425.

He's very busy and you will have quite a wait if you go this route.

CZ.jpg

Really pleased with mine, it's heavier than the standard stock but as I mainly shoot off the bipod it's not really an issue. I'm pretty sure that a lighter version is available.

Rick.

Rick,

Are you getting nice tight groupings? And if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for the MR1 TACTICAL AMBI STOCK

Gethin

CZ USA shows 2 452 models bein offered w/factory synthetic stock....

308Panther

You mean the 452-2E stock as on the Nickel/Synthetic?

I had one but couldn't really recommend it. The forend was rather floppy and I had a problem with an unstable zero. The thing would shoot 1/2- 3/4" groups at 50yds, then inexplicably miss easy shots not long after. When checked, the zero has shifted significantly. Checked everything- bedding, ring tightness and even swapped scopes (both good models) but to no avail. Sold it about 2 months ago.

Chris, NZ

It groups just fine, no different to the standard stock. With extra's it came to £300.

Rick.

Rick,

How long did it take to get sorted mate?

I sent them a email asking if they do the "TR1 AMBI STOCK" for the 452 but have had no reply yet, might give them a ring some time soon. I'm liking the look of your MR1 TACTICAL, I take it the barrel is free floating once in the stock.

Gethin

Took about 3 months, but I think the waiting time is less now for the MR1. Give Danny a bell and have a chat(mon-fri) and don't forget to specify which calibre as the inletting is different. The barrel is fully free floating.

Rick.

Archived