AT/Odin Fatboy

Another in the Fatboy style. :D

IMG_3214_zpshu2mfbsv.jpg

This is an Odin Action with barley twist fluting and Tac bolt knob.

IMG_3208_zpskoxyqbtr.jpg

Barrel is a Border Archer and is 1.2" parallel profile. I think it was 20" long and chambered in 223 Wylde.

Mod is a jet-z compact.

IMG_3211_zpsewr7ozzg.jpg

IMG_3210_zpsf9jp6lga.jpg

IMG_3209_zpsjvnhg1r6.jpg

Muzzle thread 18mm x 1 and invisible capped.

Paintwork is cerakote OD green on the metalwork, with Graphite black on the bolt.

IMG_3207_zps4qekjgv7.jpg

Duracoat OD green on the AT,s side panels with black marbling.

Trigger is a timney, and its being fed from one of my converted magazines.

IMG_3214_zpshu2mfbsv.jpg

IMG_3213_zpsqpfebwcl.jpg

Took it out and tested it and it was quite astonishing. It really did love AR15 loads of 69 and 77 smk,s ....no surprise really as its a 1 in 8" twist.

I dialled in some come ups and was knocking over 2" plates at 400 yards in a stiff wind within a dozen shots from new.

It has the recoil of an airgun and I could see the round strikes perfectly.

Lovely little thing.

JP will be pleased!

Dave, that is a thing of beauty. Been keeping an eye on your posts in case you posted but Mike saw it before me… Thing is, he won't shoot it before me, lol. you've hit the nail on the head with the specs there. Sex on a bi-pod. Email me the damage tomorrow. My fingers are itching.

• 3 weeks later...

Dave, THANK YOU!! Picked up the little (FAT) beauty last night and it is fantastic. Love the looks and the fit and function is perfect. Really pleased with the results of your labour and expertise. Roll on Saturday for a range day. :D:D:D

I'll fire in a Range report after I get some rounds downrange and get some pics of the minuscule groups the wee Fat Beastie is capable of.. Have to get someone else to shoot them though :rolleyes:.

Hey Gun nut, you up for it?? :lol:

Thanks again buddy.

Archived