Geek,

Chat to Spud he has or had the S&B 12-50 and is changing to the March,

You might be in luck.

AT308

Geek,

Chat to Spud he has or had the S&B 12-50 and is changing to the March,

You might be in luck.

AT308

Thanks, I did send a pm but no response so I have ordered an S&B PM11 12-50x56 2nd focal plane P4 fine ¼ MOA clockwise turret double turn elevation, single turn windage, item No: 878-911-975-91-66 - now just a 6 week wait.

Cant wait to get up to Diggle with it (once I have done my barrel break in procedure) :)

It's not that it's 'more universally used' but the GB F Class target is marked out in half MOA rings - makes sense to use an MOA scope.

As a matter of interest - what do you think a S&B will give you over a Sightron? And, why aren't you even talking about a March? If you come to the League Shoot next week it might just open your eyes.

I did consider the March but they are more expensive than what I have paid for a new S&B 12-50x56.

Once it arrives I will bring it up to Diggle for your assistance in setting it up: if that OK with you? I just need to learn (practice) long range shooting now!

I did consider the March but they are more expensive than what I have paid for a new S&B 12-50x56.

Once it arrives I will bring it up to Diggle for your assistance in setting it up: if that OK with you? I just need to learn (practice) long range shooting now!

Yup - glad to help as always. What about reloading? Are you OK with that?

Yup - glad to help as always. What about reloading? Are you OK with that?

Thank you.

No I will need assistance with reloading too - eventually I will purchase the reloading kit from Fox Firearms - rifle and scope first :)

Thanks, I did send a pm but no response so I have ordered an S&B PM11 12-50x56 2nd focal plane P4 fine ¼ MOA clockwise turret double turn elevation, single turn windage, item No: 878-911-975-91-66 - now just a 6 week wait.

Cant wait to get up to Diggle with it (once I have done my barrel break in procedure) :)

I have the same scope but with the sport dot ret on my AW. It's been on about 5 years now and I've only once wished it went lower in a tactical comp. Great for McQueens with a wide field of view.

Geek - it was the GBFCA League shoot at Diggle this weekend. The cream of UK F Class shooters - 72 of 'em - were in attendance plus a few from overseas as well.

The first detail comprised the UK's top 18 FTR shooters. I thought I'd do a straw-poll on optics.

Eight 8-32 Sightrons, seven March, two of the New Nighforce and one 12-50 S&B - don't ask me how he made weight!

It's amazing how many folk have put their money down for a March whilst a similar number 'manage' with the Sightron. But, as the man said 'buy the best and cry once'.

Yes, I do have a March, plus two Leupolds, two Nightforce and one Sightron.

Geek - it was the GBFCA League shoot at Diggle this weekend. The cream of UK F Class shooters - 72 of 'em - were in attendance plus a few from overseas as well.

The first detail comprised the UK's top 18 FTR shooters. I thought I'd do a straw-poll on optics.

Eight 8-32 Sightrons, seven March, two of the New Nighforce and one 12-50 S&B - don't ask me how he made weight!

It's amazing how many folk have put their money down for a March whilst a similar number 'manage' with the Sightron. But, as the man said 'buy the best and cry once'.

Yes, I do have a March, plus two Leupolds, two Nightforce and one Sightron.

I will be up to watch the egg shoot tomorrow, had hoped my scope would be here by now so that I could take part but it's about another five week (max): hopefully sooner

Update now been advised yesterday that my scope isn't on 6 weeks delivery (as discussed on the phone before order and deposit paid), but up to 3 MONTHS AND TWO WEEKS + 3-5 days UK postage!

Not a happy bunny :(

Archived