Magneto speed v3

Just watched this being set up and used on you tube,

May I ask if anyone has one,or the v1. And if so what's your thoughts, I think for £375 for the v3 it's a tad to much but the v1 is cheaper and my well be worth me holding out for one,

Thanks

RSC

we are retaling them at 200 as yousay George they are in the country now available from either me or Gary c at march scopes

The V3 is worth every penny, I can't fault it. I'm sure the "Sporter" will be an excellent chrono albeit with a reduced spec.

we are retaling them at 200 as yousay George they are in the country now available from either me or Gary c at march scopes

Mark

Can you drop me a link for the specs, it's for the use on the rifles below and can you confirm it's £200 if so what's the shipping costs, and is that Gary cooper of mtc or march scopes?

RSC

Cheers JC.

I LIKE THAT I THINK I'LL SAVE THE CASH FROM MY BINO SALE AND GO FOR THE SPOTER FROM MARK,

SORRY IF THIS IS CAP LOCK I CAN'T FIND HOW TO TURN IT BACK OFF ....?

RSC

Press the caps lock button again?

V3 I have no experience of but I do have a V2 and find it does everything I want it to and is very easy to set up both with or without a sound moderator fitted.

The sporter is not suitable for moderators although it can be used with muzzle brakes - for moderator/suppressor use you need the V3.

The sporter is not suitable for moderators although it can be used with muzzle brakes - for moderator/suppressor use you need the V3.

I wonder if it could be modified to fit ?, I would like to be able to test rifles with the moderator fitted

RSC.

I wonder if it could be modified to fit ?, I would like to be able to test rifles with the moderator fitted

RSC.

Surely the simplest option would be just get a V3.

I bought a second hand V1 from a gent on here. Never used a chronograph before but found it very easy to set up and get data from etc.

I used it last night on my .308 (new load) without moderator at 100yds. Put the moderator back on and zeroed the rifle. Moved back to 380yds, put the data into iStrelok with new recorded FPS and got a near perfect first hit. Can't get much simpler

I used it last night on my .308 (new load) without moderator at 100yds. Put the moderator back on and zeroed the rifle. Moved back to 380yds, put the data into iStrelok with new recorded FPS and got a near perfect first hit. Can't get much simpler

That's the beauty of a good chrono and a ballistic app.

I shoot .222 Rem; .223 Rem; .243 Win; .308 Win; .300 WSM & 7.5x55mm and have no problems with any < 600 yds plus with my Magnetospeed V3 and iSnipe.

I have the V2 and it does the job, but last time out I struggled to get it to work.

phoned company and they advised me to run a system reset.

bought the V3 for a Belgian client last week and we got a shock when it came flying off his .270 WSM

thankfully it was just the recoil and it wasn't damaged

I had the chance to try a sporter yesterday very basic but very good I think in this day and age technology can run away with you the sporter is basic but it gives you MV,ES,SD,LOW AND HIGH and saves up to 100 of your last shots you can also buy a lead which plugs into your iphone and download your infor onto the phone for me I don't need much more than that for the money I think they will sell well

• 2 weeks later...

Archived