How big is your Charlie?

Guest Stacka

Shot these 2 last year...... but unfortunately didn't have the phone on me to to take a picture with my rifle in it to give scale at the time.

The one at the back is what I'd call a decent sized mature dog... but the fellah in front was bigger in every respect.

Photo0026_zps94727307.jpg

Cheers

Fizz

:ph34r:

• 1 month later...

Here in the U.S. we are overwhelmed with the Coyote - this is my son in law and a recent kill - we were hunting groundhogs and this guy picked up on the scent of an earlier kill and met his demise when he came into the open.post-14224-0-97080800-1431686593_thumb.jpg

Denny

Shot a huge Dog the other night, not sure the picture does it just iv but he would have been easy as long as my rifle.

This one I'm sure has been responsible for young lambs being taken. Not any more granted.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-eOG8ZOmR5WY/VSljg2gYfEI/AAAAAAAAE8Q/yvoJixr3iJI/s800/CIMG0983.JPG

Any one got any big uns too?

A good sized bugger :) whats your gat and scope ?

Here in the U.S. we are overwhelmed with the Coyote - this is my son in law and a recent kill - we were hunting groundhogs and this guy picked up on the scent of an earlier kill and met his demise when he came into the open.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Denny

Well done - I'd love to hunt yotes!

Guest Stacka

Me too I was looking to go out to Kansass this year but work got in the way.

Paddy I got a good outfitter if you fancy going. Drop me a email and I'll organise it.

Me too I was looking to go out to Kansass this year but work got in the way.

Paddy I got a good outfitter if you fancy going. Drop me a email and I'll organise it.

Thanks, but I'm skint at the moment!

Good god Bob....it's like a ginger Coyote. Where did he come from?

Morning bud,

north of Andover, about 3 miles south of Newbury he was mullering chickens for the best part of a month before I got the call to go and lump it, The farmer claimed he lost 2 kittens and a few other things, as well as that I got a few pennies for doing it but I still haven't beed back since as he said I could have a bit of foxing there but no stalking,

Hope alls well,with you bud.

RSC

Guest Stacka

Drop me a email, you know I'm always after clearing up problem foxes....and I'll drive you around with your gammy knees and all

Gaz..... I'm sorry but that is not healthy a n y m,o,r e

RSC

Lol

A few don't look good now days ;)

Gaz

Archived