Myxomatosis pics wanted

SWShooter

I`m in need of some original pics of rabbits with myxomatosis ,any offers would be very much appreciated.

Can I ask why?

Redshift

Lots on Google images

But not original , all someone else's , I promised to get one or two but sods law has got rid of all the mixy rabbits round here.

Lots on Google images

But not original , all someone else's , I promised to get one or two but sods law has got rid of all the mixy rabbits round here.

If you use someone's off here are they not someone else's too??

Pedant :)

I have a few my you rabbits near my home. I shot one last week. Typically with eyes all puffed up and really large sores on its legs. I will try and get a few pictures for you. Horrible disease. I always try andut them out of their misery at any opportunity. Very sad to see.

I have a few my you rabbits near my home. I shot one last week. Typically with eyes all puffed up and really large sores on its legs. I will try and get a few pictures for you. Horrible disease. I always try andut them out of their misery at any opportunity. Very sad to see.

Thanks Murph.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't shot or seen another myxomatosis rabbit since the last one. It must have been one of the last in that area. I will keep looking anyway for you.

I haven't shot or seen another myxomatosis rabbit since the last one. It must have been one of the last in that area. I will keep looking anyway for you.

Ta.

Archived