Roedale precsion

He shared a stall with Kal off here last year at the Midlands game fair.

Ray introduced himself as a guy off UK Varminting and he looked a bit worried for a moment.

He may have a similar set up this coming year.

Dave

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have rifles painted by James and I am happy to give him a glowing reference. He is knowledgeable and service is A1+

I couldn't agree more he Duracoated my shotty and made a superb job.

Cheers

Dave

Gentlemen

Sorry I have been very tied up with Work/Family the last few Days . The Good news is that the rifle has Arrived in Ireland and is currently residing with My RFD due to my Firearms officer being away and not been able to get it entered onto my licence . I'm told it looks ok but the proof will be in the pudding when it get's shot I will let you know what the full score is in the next week or 10 days .Hopefully the news will be good ,but we'll see.

6.5x55

Guest wireviz

Great 6.5 but here is a question for you even if it shoots great witch i am sure it will would you go through it all again or have you been put off the custom route.

Great 6.5 but here is a question for you even if it shoots great witch i am sure it will would you go through it all again or have you been put off the custom route.

Wireviz

I think the answer to that is It would depend on how it shoots and if their is a noticeable difference and who going to do it ,I get my shotguns built in The Basque in Northern Spain and I have a relationsip with the maker's and look forward to dealing with them.

6.5x55mm

Ok Guy's,

We are all aware of the situation, and dragging pete through the mud will not change anything.

I know there are strong feelings over this, but anymore and the post will be deleted.

We left the playground a long time ago, and name calling has no place here.

Thanks

The Moderating Team

please forgive me but I have been through every post and no where have I seen ANYONE name calling,all I have read is what people have experienced and as far as I all is true so surely the turth cannot and should not be moderatored

so please if you could show any "name calling" please do so and feel free to deleted it BUT please do not delete facts and the truth

pesonally I do not understand why you have had to post what you have as the post was ticking along fine

The same as you felt the need to add a post on the subject.

Have you ever had a rifle from Roedale??? or any dealings with him yourself??

what was that I couldnt quite read it :D so 25 days has past since the promise that its been sent :lol: christ .has someone shot the carrier pidgeon what was delivering it :lol:

Pete,

Please read Vermincinerators post 3 posts above this , it quite clearly asks for only people who have current dealings with Roedale to post on here.

I know you will understand :o

he should lead by example then looking back at his previous posts on this thread :o sorry but I wasnt aware that now no one could ask the question if theres been any change with the delivery situation,please accept my appologies for showing an interest on a subject that has effected so many

I am sure if there had been a change the relevant people would have posted .

Slight change on previous post....

Following an SMS & Email today, I have at least received a reply , which amounts to much the same as 4 weeks ago, and repeats the tale of woe from previous e mails; so we shall see what happens next, or NOT , as the case may be.

I quote :

"The Sako will arrive with you, I expect by the end of next week.Sorry for not been in contact, but i'm snowed under due ton the building work which due to a high water table and heavey rain went all to cock last week.

As soon as i have A DPD tracking number i will forward it, that should be on Tuesday. Getting rifles moved is becoming a bit of a dilemma and it looks like i'll probably have to coureir to nthe UK my self in future, or pay ridiculouse sums for a courier to do it.

You will hear from my by wednesday next week with a tracking number and expected arrival date"

End quote

I am not quite sure what a high watertable and heavey rain has to do with Rifle Couriers, unless of course most of Northern Germany has been under water for the past month or more, which I haven't read about anywhere.

So, patience being a virtue, I await next weeks events with interest but not bated breath. Thats the story this week Folks

Any further updates fella's??

Exactly as anticipated, Wednesday has been and gone with no communication, no Tracking Number and No Rifle. PL has probably taken umbrage , yet again, due to the adverse publicity on here, but he is in complete control of the way to put a stop to that! Maybe he will find the 2 sandwiches of which his pic-nic is short, do the clever thing, and actually deliver against his public promises.

Perhaps I am still dreaming ?

T260

• 2 weeks later...

I am afriad there is nothing from teh Germany

Last I heard the water table have subsided in Germany and they are rebuilding their heavy industries....................

I am still looking at my EBAy gun stock in D I S G U S T

Hope to meet him face to face at the CLA thats to say he will turn up......

On CLA website he is not booked at all

In all fairness, I am pleased to say that the Rifle arrived with me on Tuesday this week.

It is the correct calibre, 7-08, but otherwise does not resemble what I ordered in August 2006.

It would be unproductive to make any other comment at this moment in time, except that it will not be fired by me until its been checked by a reputable, competent Riflesmith and submitted for UK proof.

End of story, I have it back in my hands at long long last.

ATB

T260

Archived