Applied Ballistics

Is it worth the £20.

I use Strelok Pro at the moment but always on the look out for better......anyone use Applied Ballistics, what's your views?

Thanks in advance,

Steve.

Is it worth the £20.I use Strelok Pro at the moment but always on the look out for better......anyone use Applied Ballistics, what's your views?Thanks in advance,Steve.

I'm not expert, but I like it so far. It's certainly handy to be able to contact Bryan Litz with queries.

Regards

JCS

I'm not expert, but I like it so far. It's certainly handy to be able to contact Bryan Litz with queries.

Regards

JCS

Wow, can you contact Brian direct with queries, what is the response like, time wise? What other Ballistic programs have you tried out of interest?

Wow, can you contact Brian direct with queries, what is the response like, time wise? What other Ballistic programs have you tried out of interest?

I asked Bryan a couple of questions and he came back to me in a couple of day's time. I do however think that he wants to route queries through

http://forum.accurateshooter.com/index.php?board=21.0

Regards

JCS

I asked Bryan a couple of questions and he came back to me in a couple of day's time. I do however think that he wants to route queries through

http://forum.accurateshooter.com/index.php?board=21.0

Regards

JCS

Great thanks matey, thanks for that. ;)

Following up on yesterday's post, I had a go at my 6 inch steel at lunchtime today for the first time. I had a go at paper with the 260 Rem first and wasn't happy. I then turned to the 6XC.

6xc%20first%203%20shots%202015-02-08%201

1. I put the data into Applied Ballistics App.
  2. Set up targets at 100, 300 and the steel at 400yds.
  3. Decided not to waste time and start at 400yds.
  4. First cold bore shot is bottom right.
  5. Second shot is bottom left.
  6. Third shot, I held up a touch and is the strike near the centre.

Time was short as I needed to be heading for home, so I stopped at 3 shots. I left the posts in the moor and I need to find two more posts and set them up a bit further down range.

PS. Group measures 1.9 inches.

Regards

JCS

Archived