Midway UK now Brownells

MrCetrizine

Don't hold your breath.

This is a poor state of affairs and no mistake. Midway UK was part of Midway europe...and the Yanks have stopped supplying outside of the US. The owners of Midway Europe have obviously done what they can and set up with Brownells.

Trouble is...Brownells have very odd policy on shipping a lot of stuff remotely military, never mind ITAR regulated. Magpul stuff is going to be very difficult indeed to find now.

I just pray that Brownells don't stop dealing with private individuals and also people who have the export licenses for all their stuff, because what is on the new site is a tiny proportion of what they actually sell.

Midway were expensive, but they had a lot of stuff that simply wasn't available by any other means.

Sooo whats going to happen to an order placed about 2 week ago ? I hope it ok for others that have orders :mellow:

When did that happen and why don't they have Magpul CTR stocks anymore?

They've transferred my account over without informing or asking me and they don't seem to have anything in stock that I relied on midway for.

I hope it gets better.

Brownness stopped selling Magpul products internationally months ago. No one ever got the true reason why.

I have a load of CTR's and UBR's as well as matching MOE grips if it helps

This post was good timing, as last night I tried to go on the Midway UK site and Brownells popped up!

As already stated, nowhere near the stock midway could provide.

Yet another small nail in UK public gun ownership coffin.....

Sooo whats going to happen to an order placed about 2 week ago ? I hope it ok for others that have orders :mellow:

Got a tex from DPD at 7.06 thismorning confirming the dilivery - phew ! Come 9.05 doorbell ! Result . I must of just made it before the switch - hope others had too. Atb-tim

I suppose we also need to ask can we still buy stuff directly from the states? With Midway you had to go through their UK arm... If what Baldie said is correct and only a small proportion of what they sell is on the uk site then we lose out again...

Yes bradders cool , the bullet feeder whats it feeding ? The box they go in ? atb

Yes bradders cool , the bullet feeder whats it feeding ? The box they go in ? atb

That's just it running with the microswitches disconnected while fine tuning.

The bullets are just going down the drop tube into a plastic box.

Hoping to do a test run later (only got it this morning)

Archived