Border barrels?

Redshift

Can anyone help me price my barrels?

I have 2 6.5x55 Border barrels that I took of my RPA Quadlite Interceptors, 26 inch, 200 rounds through one and 47 rounds through the other, both shooters - what would they be worth if I were to sell them?

I'd like to put them up for sale but genuinely don't have a clue what there worth.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all...

It looks like there are many rumors flying around. I could probably answer a few questions :-) But please go easy and don't bombard me.

Just for clarification GB Barrels Ltd is a venture between myself Dennis Groom and my cousin Daniel Brough. This company has no link to any other party. We intend to produce premium grade single point cut rifled barrels.

Queries best by PM thanks

Hi all...

It looks like there are many rumors flying around. I could probably answer a few questions :-) But please go easy and don't bombard me.

Just for clarification GB Barrels Ltd is a venture between myself Dennis Groom and my cousin Daniel Brough. This company has no link to any other party. We intend to produce premium grade single point cut rifled barrels.

Queries best by PM thanks

Ok, hoping not to bombard you, if sassen have the ex border machinery are you planning to build your own cnc rifling machine like bartlein did? And a few piccys would be nice:)

Redshift

Ok, hoping not to bombard you, if sassen have the ex border machinery are you planning to build your own cnc rifling machine like bartlein did? And a few piccys would be nice:)

Redshift

GB have put a few piccys of workshop and updates on their FB page if that helps....

https://www.facebook.com/pages/GB-Barrels-Ltd/895476577131535?fref=ts

Hi,

We have our own Pratt & Witney machine and will also be making another machine after the orders are flowing and demand dictates.

P.S. I invite you all to like our Facebook page... GB Barrels Ltd

Archived