1967spud

IMG_1676_zpsd61b3536.jpg

6mm BR Dasher .269 nk

32" Truflite barrel

RGR Action - Special Edition

Built by Russ Gall

GB F Class stock / Carbon Fibre Dipped

Jewell Trigger

More like V Heavy Mark :D I must admit that is a beautiful piece of kit. I love that carbon fibre dip finish. Who did it for you? Is that something that can be done on a wooden stock?

im not sure if i can get there yet but i am waiting for a scope to arrive then all steam ahead

That's real nice Spud,,,,may have to scratch the Dasher itch one day,Would be very interested of MV ,,,loads etc etc once your sorted just to see if its worth the hop up from standard case.I still have two 6BR,s done by Russ Gall,,lovely workmanship,,,,,your very lucky to own such a fabulous rifle,,,hope you have great success with it,,,,,,,O

What powder and bullet weights and velocities do you get with a Dasher and whet distance is the rifle for Mark.

he hasnt a clue! :P

he is hoping to shoot it in the 600yds br matches- if it fails it will make a great bunny basher :o

looks really nice though spud-thats russ wall of fame- it should shoot with russels touch but with your Norfolk turnip fingers it could be dodgy!

im not jealous-honest :unsure:

• 1 month later...

This beauty up and running yet mark ? Love to see some targets , & cases side by side a 6mmBR case :D ! And some close ups of the action ;) ? Cheers fella .

Well we have had a slight stumbling block . Seems that whilst at proof the bods there broke the ejector on its any way long story short its been back up to the RGR Hospital for an emergency operation and should be back here Tuesday or Wednesday for stock and scope back on and then back in the Load Dev seat

Cant make the next either dates have fallen wrong for me this year with regards to work,

Here you can see how they spiral staircaseed it up.

IMG_1759_zps784a195a.jpg

from another thread ill put some piccies in here now of when i found out it was not working properly although it does shoot straight

IMG_1583_zps4f37e680.jpg

this is a five shot group next door to a single sighting shot acting as an aiming point

IMG_1585_zpsacea52ba.jpg

yes no load dev at all yet just fireforming br brass with a standard load and bullets as long as poss it certainly running from the off well it was

Archived