To the Swarovski devil !

Having spent the last 4 months looking through spotters and researching i finally made my mind up and purchased the ATX with the 65mm objective. The quality and clarity of the image across the range is stunning !

The scope was purchased from a great little camera shop in Harrogate called Bass and Bligh ( great customer service )

The tripod being a manfrotto 190CXPRO4. The only item left to sort will be a head to replace the basic one fitted.

Another big tick in the box was the compact size once broken down. They both fit nicely into an old bino case for the top compartment of the Eberlestock. Size comparison against a couple of AR magazines.

Overall a very, very happy man !

P1060131_zps8be72301.jpg

P1060132_zps310cee6a.jpg

To the Swarovski devil !

Having spent the last 4 months looking through spotters and researching i finally made my mind up and purchased the ATX with the 65mm objective. The quality and clarity of the image across the range is stunning !

The scope was purchased from a great little camera shop in Harrogate called Bass and Bligh ( great customer service )

The tripod being a manfrotto 190CXPRO4. The only item left to sort will be a head to replace the basic one fitted.

Another big tick in the box was the compact size once broken down. They both fit nicely into an old bino case for the top compartment of the Eberlestock. Size comparison against a couple of AR magazines.

Overall a very, very happy man !

I went and bought the same tripod with the atx 95 as all I will use it for is more static spotting. These have to be the best spotting scopes on the market at the minute. The glass in these are second to none I my opinion. Congratulations on a great purchase and the best of luck with it.

P1060131_zps8be72301.jpg

P1060132_zps310cee6a.jpg

• 1 month later...

Just a thought as I used the same tripod and now it gets confined to camera work . I found that I needed a smaller tripod that would get low to the ground for spotting prone next to the rifle without the legs getting in the way and went with the Velbon ultra mini maxi which is so small but sturdy and is smaller than the scope . I changed the head and quick release to Manfrotto so the scope could used on both tripods with little messing .

OSOK

• 4 weeks later...

Archived