Sako TRG22 folding stock, 5-25 PMII, sako bipod etc

Gents: through work and family commitments my TRG is getting no use. The rifle is Jordanian spec (tan panels, phosphated finish etc etc) and has fired less than 200 rounds since I've owned it from new. It has the Sako bipod, both the sako muzzle brake and the original flash hider, the itrs rail etc. The PMii is in excellent nick, tracks properly is first focal with the P3 mildot ret. Will throw in 80+ rds of black spot ball ammo which it shoots very well.

Asking £4750 for the whole setup.

Will add pictures when I get chance.

Thanks

G

Gents: through work and family commitments my TRG is getting no use. The rifle is Jordanian spec (tan panels, phosphated finish etc etc) and has fired less than 200 rounds since I've owned it from new. It has the Sako bipod, both the sako muzzle brake and the original flash hider, the itrs rail etc. The PMii is in excellent nick, tracks properly is first focal with the P3 mildot ret. Will throw in 80+ rds of black spot ball ammo which it shoots very well.

Asking £4250 for the whole setup.

Will add pictures when I get chance.

Thanks

G

I'm not in the market for one of these but if I was I would snap your hand off at that price! The scope is £1500 s/h and the rifle retails at £5k new

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you go on the Sako TRG Owners page on Facebook there's a guy looking for one of those scopes. It's a close FB but when you log on the admin person will give you access within a few hours. Might be worth a plunge.

Chaps: I've sold the scope separately. To further separate would in my opinion devalue the outfit as a whole.

Alternatively you can buy a magazine or two for £2800 and get the rifle and the rest of the kit free! Complete bargain:-)

Chaps: I've sold the scope separately. To further separate would in my opinion devalue the outfit as a whole.

Alternatively you can buy a magazine or two for £2800 and get the rifle and the rest of the kit free! Complete bargain:-)

Good luck ;)

Archived