For Sale: Tikka t3 Tactical .223

• 1 month later...

New you're looking at £1500 for a Tactical not the £1050 or so of the Super Varmint. This is a Tactical so shouldn't be compared with the SV! The current price of the SV doesn't really come into the price of HIS Tactical!

Exactly!

It was a rhetorical question but this is the internet after all.. maybe 'I needed to state the obvious' myself

here is group shot at 330yds with Hornady 55g vmax

IMG_1342_zpsd628a465.jpg

I took this rifle as trade in on another rifle and thats the only reason its for sale,theres about 500 rounds down the tube. If anyone is interested in it I can answer whatever they feel they need to know about it

• 2 weeks later...

New you're looking at £1500 for a Tactical not the £1050 or so of the Super Varmint. This is a Tactical so shouldn't be compared with the SV! The current price of the SV doesn't really come into the price of HIS Tactical!

There is absolutely no difference in the quality of barrel on the super varmint and the tactical, I have had 2 different super varmints and both easily shot sub 0.5" groups, in addition the super varmint is all stainless steel and not the chrome molo Manganese-phosphatized barrel and action of the tactical.

If you believe that the Sako/Tikka/Beretta factory has a different set of machinery that it uses to makes the barrel and action of the T3 tactical then you are mistaken, every Tikka T3 leaves the factory with barrels and actions made in the same way to the same tolerances, which by the way is a very good standard and 99/100 generates a very accurate rifle.

Good luck with your sale.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Price drop €1000

Thats £782 at todays exchange rate ?

yup ..............

I'm waiting on a one for one variation at mo, so cannot act immediately !

can you email me your best price

coolforgot@yahoo.co.uk

ps how come you still have it ? Mike

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived