Anschutz 17HMR and 22 Rimfires and Vortex Razor 5.5-20 scopes

Hi

As they're not getting any use have decided to sell a few bits

I have one nearly as new anschutz thumb hole 1517 HMR bolt action rifle that has been fitted with a SAK sound moderator on 18inch barrel, picatinny rail and stud. Has two magazines to go with it. Has at most had 150 rounds through it. Looking for iro £525 Ono

Also matching anschutz 1417 thumb hole rifle in .22 LR also fitted with SAK moderator on 14 inch barrel, picatinny rail and stud. Comes with 2 magazines. Has only had one box of 50 rounds through it for zeroing.

Looking for iro £525 Ono

Both rimfires where purchased less than a year ago.

I also have two Vortex Razor HD 5.5-20x50 scopes that have been sitting on above. These have very minor marks but all lenses in perfect condition. These both have EBR-2 reticles and have matching 0.1 mil adjustments. I have the boxes and paperwork to go with these and both come with third eye mounts

Looking for £1100 Ono each

I also have a quantity of HMR 17 grain VMax ammo that can be sold

Obviously either face to face or transfer to your Rfd for rifles mods ammo. Can be viewed either in midlands LE10 (Hinckley )area or Bristol Bs31 area (Keynsham)

Any questions please ask and can send photos if needed

Many thanks

Simon

48DE84FD-4370-4E21-A28E-0D74C23E8A51.jpg

5EC9EB5C-BEB3-4813-8DE7-99CB40468E5B.jpg

Hi

The picture is of the .22 with a 14 inch barrel. The 17hmr has an 18inch barrel and is also fitted with a SAK sound moderator. Can send you any pictures after I get back tommorow evening if needed.

Regards

Are the scopes SFP or FFP ? And there 35 mm tubes ? Mil rad does that adjust 10 mm @ 100 ? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Archived