another newbie

bob tail

Hello everyone , thought i had better say hi as i have been lerking in the back ground since last july quietly reading and laughing . Cracking site people and long may it continue,don't own a rifle at the moment but in the past i had a 22 and a hornet but still go lamping with varminter and enjoy working my cocker spaniel over the shot gun or with the odd lamped bunnie although not much to pick up after varminter had his way with them.

chris

Welcome on board, from what Ray has said you've had a bit of fun this winter rough shooting.

Cheers

Dave

Thanks dave, yea had some great rough shooting this winter with ray and with my new cocker she worked very well for her first season out , so it will be a memorable one for me , hope your keeping well.

thanks

chris ;)

Guest varmartin
Haha , thanks martin,oh and well done on the roe the other day really pleased for you .

Cheers Chris-bob ;) you are invited when I through some Venison on the Bar-B

Chris-Bob ??? ain`t that a red neck name :P Im large ice cream we-ya

Guest Nicholas

Yet another newbie , Me to , joined this exelent site a little while ago and this sport 2 years since . I am at present the owner of a Sako quad in .22 and an Anschutz .17 . I do however aspire to greater things and hope soon to buy a 22-250 for those long foxes .

Guest varmartin
Yet another newbie , Me to , joined this exelent site a little while ago and this sport 2 years since . I am at present the owner of a Sako quad in .22 and an Anschutz .17 . I do however aspire to greater things and hope soon to buy a 22-250 for those long foxes .

Welcome Nicholas, I think you may like it here . ;)

22.250 Aha.....you want to blow things up......cool

Cheers Chris-bob :P you are invited when I through some Venison on the Bar-B

Chris-Bob ??? ain`t that a red neck name ;) Im large ice cream we-ya

Red neck ha! yep reckon so, i'll bring the moon shine and the banjo if you got the food on the fire but who's gona be the piggy, ;) Thanks for the invite that would be lovely never had venison on a bar-b .

thanks

:

Welcome Nicolas im sure you will enjoy your experience on here with this lot, i have for the last 7 months but i've only just started posting 2 days ago and personally i think some are on day release and some are members of the rockers and dribblers club , but they are all brill . ENJOY . :rolleyes::lol::lol::D

Its the best way Chris, either on skewers in marinade or cut up into steaks smothered in Paul Newmans special sauces :lol:

Sounds great and tasty dude im sure you will do it justice on the BBQ with a good brew to wash it down with. :lol:;)

Archived