New member from USA

Guest DUSTER

Guest DUSTER

Hej...Just found your forum...and thought I would say Hi to everyone here.

I have been a regular on GGVG Varmint forum from the US and post a little on Saubier.com.

Another forum over on your side of the pond is VTF from Denmark,a general hunting and shooting forum there.

I post there regularly as well.

Rifles that I shoot over here is a .17 Remington and .204 inCZ 527s,several Coopers in 19-223 and 17mach4 and 223 in both Remington 700VS and SavageBVSS. Most of the time I shoot Crows,a few fox and Coyotes. Each year I and a shooting friend head out to Montana for a week of Prairie Dog shooting.

2ptnthc.jpg

Mvh..

Duster

Guest varmartin

Welcome aboard Duster, sounds like you have a few nice rifles ...those little CZ 527`s can shoot !!

A few guys on here use them to good effect.

Guest DUSTER
Welcome Duster..........

You might enjoy also enjoy www.varminter.com and http://www.jesseshunting.com/ on your side of the pond.

Do you have a URL for the Danish Forum you mention?

All the best

English

Hi English

Here is the address to VTF forum http://www.riffeljagt.com

Some fox or ræv hunting posts on this forum and a great bunch of guys there.... duster

Guest DUSTER
Hi Duster,

Where in the States ya hail from ?

Currently callin Wisconsin home but have been around abit.

Lived in an E 450 Ford w/ 15ft box for 8 months or so....hittin some of

the Bike Rallies.

That was fun...but wouldnt want to do it again.

308Panther

Hi 308 Panther

I from the northwestern part of lower Michigan...closest large town or city is Traverse City,MI

what area in Wisc. are you in?....go thu Wisc every summer when heading to Montana for our yearly PD shooting. We stayed at Tomah and LaCross several times comming and going on our trips...DUSTER

Guest DUSTER
Hi Duster

Welcome on board, maybe at some time in the future you might be persuaded to do a post on the 19-223 Coopers, I for one would be mighty interested :D:lol:

Cheers Steve

Hi Steve

Sure well,real soon I will post a few pictures of the Cooper 19-223 and the load I use....DUSTER

Archived