New Steiner scope T5Xi

ChrisF

Nice new scope from Steiner , in 3-15x50 & a 5-25x model , FFP , neat 2nd turn indicator , and almost 1/2 the price of a PMII Bender , go to the HIDE for info .

Could you post a link? :)

ohhh....nice ret!...ive got some steiner binos ;) ....first class glass!

Glenn.

...and another design promised,with maybe moa for retards,like me! :-)

Gbal

ps interesting that USA is an now an option for cheap (er) assembly costs!

I was looking at one of these on Sunday evening. First impressions are of a very well thought out scope. The illumination turns off between each brightness intensity and the turrets are tactile with a defined click at each increment. The elevation turret is low for the first full revolution then 'ramps up' and lifts to reveal the second graduations - very neat. The reticle I looked at was a little thick for my liking, similar to a std P4 Schmidt. It was last light when I looked through the scope so difficult to say exactly how good the glass is but it seemed to transfer light well considering the conditions.

Contact Mike Dickinson at Carlton Moor Ranges if you want to see one yourself.

Think I need to build another rifle to put one of these on.....

They look good..

OK , reticles , it also is available with the MSR reticle .

Price is sharp in the USA , 1-5x24mm $1300 , 2-15x50mm $1700 , 5-25x56mm $1900 USD .

Should be available thru your Beretta agent .

CCW is a custom order .

Later Chris

They seem to be a well thought out scope at a great price..... in the US. It will be interesting to see how much they sell for in the UK. As previously said Steiner make great binoculars. I would like to get a closer look at one.

Looks an excellent piece of glass, were I in the market for another 4-16 PM11, id definitely place the 3-15 on the list of possibles..

Quite a bit stronger on price here in Europe compared to the USA. No great bargain it seems after all.

That's coming straight from the factory I haven't seen them cheaper in the US IF IM WRONG THO PLEASE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

The turrets appear to be the same as on my Steiner 5-25 (got the original turrets replaced by Steiner free). I wonder if the American version has many other differences as I think the retail on the euro version is still 2800 euros after they increased prices for 2014

The turrets appear to be the same as on my Steiner 5-25 (got the original turrets replaced by Steiner free). I wonder if the American version has many other differences as I think the retail on the euro version is still 2800 euros after they increased prices for 2014

to confirm you already have the turrets on the left?

Yes, I checked out the link and noticed the price appeared significantly higher in US $ than had been previously discussed. As they are not available until September I thought let's just wait & see.

Scotch egg, are they both your scopes or images you've obtained from elsewhere?

If yours where did you get them from, and how did you get the new model before September?

Just read through the Hide thread start to finish, all 7 pages of it. It would appear that Steiner Optics USA are now saying that you will have to buy through Beretta importer aka GMK in our case. I'm assuming prices in US $ will end up being same but in £ GBP. Call me a cynic.

Archived