Whiskey 3 Chassis Systems

Gary C

Hi Lee

Standard W3 comes with a Harris stud, however we do supply the extended spigot mount which gives another 2-3 inches and has a pic bipod rail fitted as standard, the additional length makes the bipod extremely stable, also we have some very nice bag riders being made which will improve handling for those that uses a bunny ear bag.

Hi Lee

apologies but I mis-informed you, the W3 comes with two L3 pic rails which can be mounted to attached a Bipod, it also comes with a Harris stud as standard.

Hi Lee

apologies but I mis-informed you, the W3 comes with two L3 pic rails which can be mounted to attached a Bipod, it also comes with a Harris stud as standard.

many thanks Gary. I will have a whiskey 3 off you when I go up to the ginger fellas at Halifax too fetch me 6.5x47 tube

Hi

Price is £1242 inc vat, rear bag riders are in production, they are our own design and will be very good, we have the R700 long and short folders in stock.

Lots of info on the KRG pages on our web, click the banner add above to take a look (prices as well)

Don't know if you guys want to check this out, very nice guy and Very nice rifle...

Spoke to john and have permission to post video on here.

Enjoy his videos and footage of matches, makes you sick really. Hahaha

James

Thank you James, that shows the chassis off very well, I am slightly biased but the W3 is super comfortable and easily adjustable to most people.

Gary

Gary

Nice looking chassis, need to have a 'feel' at some point.

Bit off OP but have you looked at the size of the elevation turret in that Nightforce!!! WHAT that all about? The last thing you need sticking out in the breeze is stuff to catch on or in this case 'look over' when trying to find spaced targets etc. stil, give it a silly name and folks will buy them :)

Terry

Gary

Nice looking chassis, need to have a 'feel' at some point.

Bit off OP but have you looked at the size of the elevation turret in that Nightforce!!! WHAT that all about? The last thing you need sticking out in the breeze is stuff to catch on or in this case 'look over' when trying to find spaced targets etc. stil, give it a silly name and folks will buy them :)

Terry

I believe it is on loan from a RFD for review lol. He may have purchased it now, but it is OTT yanks for ya! :-)

• 1 year later...
Good Afternoon,

We will soon be offering the KRG chassis systems (Whiskey 3) which is recognised as one of the best modular rifle chassis systems available, they will be available in Long and short action Rem 700 or clone, as well as Tikka T3 and Sako M995, in addition they manufacture a very nice TRG folder which bolts onto the rear section of the TRG converting it into a folding stock rifle.

I have personally seen all of the chassis systems and consider them exceptional, below are a few images however to see the full range take a look at www.kineticresearchgroup.com/products.php.krg there are lots of very cool accessories as well as the very clever no gunsmithing tactical bolt knobs.

We have an inital order with KRG, this post was to see if there was any interest in the TRG folder and the T3 & M995 stocks (we have rem 700/Clone in fixed and folding on order)

If anybody is interested please let us know and we can add to the order.

with regarding to pricing, this is not completely set yet due to the export licence and shipping costs but I would expect to be a little better than £1 for dollar (pricing is on the KRG website)

Cheers

Does the stock for the sako trg-s 995 use long or short action Aics mags.

Cheers

Archived