Massive thankyou to all the guys instructing at the F class training weekend.

dorg

Me and Joe would very much like to take this opportunity to thank all the guys instructing at this weekend, we learned loads, the weather stayed dry although the wind was a bit of a challenge We are well aware you gave up a Friday, Saturday and Sunday to help us. I also wonder where F class would be in this country if it was'nt for the man know as Mikmak and his relentless input, big well done. See you all at Diggle.

I would like to second that. It was a awesome weekend. I learnt a lot . Mik and is fellow F class lads were very informative and I think Ian Boxall explaining plotting finally got through to me.looking. through my notes and score card it now making sense. Congratulations to joe for winning the 900 today,I was 2nd which really surprised me l thought I might win the wooden spoon.

Regards to you all Entel

He kicks my backside every time and you have really given him the bug now. Looks as if I am going to lose the rest of my good shooting gear. Again many thanks for your time and efforts.

How did joe shoot ?

Des, Tony, Gary, Dave and myself had all agreed in the conditions that we would be happy with around 68, Joe shot a 72.4?

Tony and myself had a few shots down range after the finish with 7mm Shehane's and we were on 6 1/2 minutes of wind at 900 yards.

I'll second Simon's comments. It was an excellent week-end and worth every penny. Absolute top value.

Ian's (Elwood) teaching on wind and mirage reading was like lifting a blindfold. Many thanks to Russell for sharing his reloading secrets. Most people at the top of the tree would keep their 'edge' to themselves but not this guy.

Once again, many thanks to Mik and the GB F Class team who gave up their time to make the week-end so enjoyable and informative,

Not long got home tired and happy after a great weekend.

It was a real pleasure to help all you guys out and give something back to the sport.

I hope we have inspired you all.

It will be good to see you all at league shoots.

Cheers

Dave.

Thanks to the course instructors for giving up your time too run the course a though rly injouable and informative three days I'm hooked ! It was great to meet with other like minded people and a big thank you for the invite to come and shoot with you guys in the coming year

I'd also like to thank all of the instructors for putting on such a fantastic weekend. In over 20 years of shooting I've never experienced such high level tuition from such a helpful and patient group of top-level shooters. I thoroughly recommend the course to anyone wanting to learn more about long range shooting.

A special thanks to Gary for his advice and for letting me use his awesome gear!

I'd also like to thank all of the instructors for putting on such a fantastic weekend. In over 20 years of shooting I've never experienced such high level tuition from such a helpful and patient group of top-level shooters. I thoroughly recommend the course to anyone wanting to learn more about long range shooting.

A special thanks to Gary for his advice and for letting me use his awesome gear!

Sounds an excellent session. Will this be run again in Feb 2015? Thanks JCS

It's funny I can't read what you write without hearing your accent in my head. :)

No wonder, I see by your location your a bleedin foreigner.

Anyone attending next year would benefit from a bit of homework before they go and also try to bring along an appropriate rifle, ammo and kit. Its hard trying to help someone when you know that it is not going to work out like an ar15 with a 23" barrel in .223 at 900y :-( Or if this is not possible ask to use provided kit.

Archived